- Improve your children's special imagination and strategic ideation with this magic cube
- The material of this puzzle magic cube is safe, non-toxic, pretty and interesting
- Stimulates children's brain development by series of playing with this magic cube
- Developing the thinking skill and logic sense of children and adult
- Teasing your brain and delight your eyes with these funny three dimensional puzzle magic cube
- You can tease your brain anytime at anywhere, on the bus, on the train or taking break
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Length: 7.01cm/2.7in
- 6 surface, 6 kinds of color
- Aleatoric rotating combination
Magic Cube Tutorial:
- Rubik's magic cube can be challenge; when you are solving one side the other side messes up on you.
- According to Michiel van der Blonk, you can solve the magic cube with a layer by layer approach and using only four algorithms or sequence of moves.
- Once you learn to recognize when to use an algorithm and memorize the four algorithms, you should be able to solve the magic cube within one minute.
- It is best to learn the algorithms one by one since it is the hardest part.
Learn the notation symbols which is considered standard:
- Right (R), Left (L), Up (U), Down (D), Front (F), Back (B)
Learn the mathematical X, Y and Z axes:
- X--rotate the cube looking at the Right face
- Y--rotate the cube looking at the Up face
- Z--rotate the cube looking at the Front face
Learn the technique to solve the magic cube in the layer by layer method:
- Make a cross on the top layer, insert the corners to make the top layer complete, insert the middle layer edges, make a cross on the bottom layer, rotate the corners to make the bottom color complete, Swap corners to fix the bottom corners, swap (or carousel) edges to fix the bottom edges
Learn the first algorithm "The Cross:"
- Put the front-bottom sticker on top-front "D" "L" "F" "L;" put the front-top sticker on top-front "F" "U" "R" "U;" put the front-right sticker on top-front "U" "R" "U;" put the front-left sticker on top-front "U" "L" "U."