- The Lens Cap Cover also fits on 82mm front threaded lenses, adapters, stepping rings and filters
- Protect your 82mm digital camera lens from dust and debris when a lens is not mounted
- This cap also protects your lenses from unwanted scratches smudges
- Constructed of a durable materials
- This snap-on cap can easily remove and secure placement
- This is an original product
- Dimension: 82mm / 3.2in(Dia.)
- Material: Plastic
- This Front Lens Cap Cover fits for all 82mm size lens well and can be used with the lens hood, for its special design, it also have the ability that can protect the lens from water and dust
- With an anti-missing cord that can prevent it from missing, it is critical to essential for digital cameras during storage and transport
- 82mm Lens Cap Cover protects your valuable lenses from scratches and dirt, very handy item to keep in your gear bag, easy and convenient to use
How to Remove a Lens Cap:
- A standard lens cover usually comes with a camera. Smaller digital point-and-shoot cameras like Nikon Coolpix or the Canon Powershot typically have lens covers that automatically retract when you click the power button. Larger SLR and digital SLR cameras, like the Canon Rebel, typically have removable lens caps that come with the camera. On these cameras, you will need to remove the lens cap before you can take a picture. Overall, the cap is a valuable asset to a camera, as it protects the lens from getting scratches or dirt on the it when it is not in use.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Make sure you will not be able to drop the lens cap off a cliff or drop it in someone's drink by accident. Take the lens cap off before turning the camera on. Sometimes the lens cap will pop off the camera and damage the cap.
- Grab hold of your camera so that it won't fall out of your hands by placing your right hand under the camera to get a firm grip. You can also put the camera's strap around your neck for security.
- Place your forefinger and the thumb of your free hand around the cap. Many lens caps have two small latches across from each other. If that is the case, press the latches in toward each other.
- Pull off the lens cap and start taking photographs. Put your lens cap somewhere you will remember.
- Replace the lens cap after each use. It will protect your lens from getting dirty or cracked
- 1 x MASSA 82mm Snap-on Front Lens Cover Cap for Filter Hood LC-82