- Mutifunction Facial Massager comes with three massage tools that has different function, and you can choose them freely according to your favor
- Mutifunction Facial Massager is made of ABS
- Three massage tools that have different functions, and you can choose them freely
- Two AA can make your massager work
- Two grades om the switch, you can control them
- You can use Facial Wand Massager to massage any part of the face, it is easy and convenient for your daily us
- Mutifunction Facial Massager can help you to clear your face when you wash
- Make you become more and more fit and fair
- Material: ABS
- Size: 140 x 35mm / 5.5 x 1.3in(L x W)
- Power: 2 x AA Batteries
- This Mutifunction Facial Massager whitens and rejuvenates the skin, helps to lighten the crow's feet, eye pouch and dark circles, suspends the production of wrinkles
- The Mutifunction Facial Massager has three massage tools that has different function, and you can choose them freely according to your favor
- Deep-penetrating massage reduces wrinkles and prevents swelling
- The sponge head of the Electric Facial Massager can rub down you skin and boost the ability of your skin metablism
- The Mutifunction Facial Massager decomposes moisture into ionic condition, keeps the skin cells moisturized for the whole day
How to Give a Facial Massage?
Relieve stress while creating younger-looking, healthier skin without spending money at the spa by giving a facial massage at home. Follow these steps.
- Have the massage recipient lie on a massage table or a comfortable mattress covered by a sheet. The recipient also can sit in a semi-reclined position, whatever is more comfortable.
- Wash your hands in warm water with anti-bacterial soap.
- Tie back her hair or place a head band over her hair to keep it out of the recipient's face.
- Clean her face with a gentle cleanser before massaging. Remove any make-up she may be wearing.
- Squeeze a dime-sized portion of massage oil or lotion into your palm. Rub your hands together until the oil or lotion is evenly distributed. If you use too much oil, your hands will be too slippery to properly massage.
- Start massaging at the top of the neck. Gently move your fingers in and outward, sliding strokes along the jaw and up to the ears.
- Move your fingers in small circles across the cheeks and around the lips. Tap gently around the eyes.
- Massage down and around the nose. Repeat this step up to 5 times.
- Using upward movements, stroke the center of the forehead and work your way to the outside of the head. Move your fingers in circles over the temples at the sides of the forehead.
- Repeat the entire massage 5 times. Apply more oil or lotion to your hands as needed.
- 1 x Mutifunction Electric Facial Massager