- Material: 65% cotton 35% polyester
- Size: 93CM(Skirt Length), 40CM(Shoulder), 104CM(Chest), 126CM(Abdominal Circumference)
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- Match render unlined upper garment, do not show belly, adjustable size
- Lightweight, highest qualities, breathable, lead free
- Comfortable to wear and easy to remove
- The maternal dress korea style plaid short sleeve maternity dress is simply adorable
- This easy style is so comfortable on and suitable for just about any occasion whether dressy or casual
- The square neckline and short sleeves hug your neckline for a flattering look
- High fashion Korea style plaid design give you much room to move
- Wholesale maternity dress at Dailyshop.com, get best price
- Suitable for young expectant mother
- High fashion Korea style plaid design
How to Measure
How to Wear Maternity Dresses
Maternity dresses should be worn often during your pregnancy. They are comfortable and can accentuate your pregnant figure. When you go shopping for maternity dresses, look for stylish and elegant styles that can be worn on a variety of occasions. Read on to learn more
- Find dresses that hide bra straps. When you wear maternity dresses your bra straps should be hidden beneath wide shoulder straps.
- Choose v-neck style dresses. Wear maternity dresses that accentuate your ever growing cleavage.
- Consider wrap-around styles. A wrap-around dress will gather at the side and drape across your new pregnancy curves. Wrap dresses can accommodate your belly as it continually grows.
- Wear a maternity dress that fits the occasion. You can easily find formal and casual maternity dresses at any maternity retailer. Bella Blu offers many dress styles, including maternity wedding dresses.
- Purchase empire waist dresses. Dresses with higher waist lines fit and look better on a pregnant figure.
- Look for busy patterns on the maternity dresses. If you do not wish to draw attention to your pregnant belly, you can wear a dress that has a detailed pattern on it