- Material: Cotton
- Color: White
- Long loose style Maternity Sweater Top ensures you and your baby's comfortable and cozy enjoyment and experience
- Maternity Sweater Top is made of high quality material, which is comfortable for wearing
- Perfect for everyday wearing, easy to wash and clean with this Maternity Sweater Top
- Easy to wash and clean
- Solid button design makes you both fashionable and charming
- Made of high quality materials, this Solid Cotton Button Maternity Shirt Top is comfortable for wearing in autumn
- Relax in this loose maternity top all through and after your pregnancy
- A wonderful gift for pregnant women
- One size fits most
- Wholesale Shirt Top at Dailyshop.com, get best price
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- This Maternity Shirt Top is pure white color, long sleeve, black buttons closure & turn-down collar design
- Long Sleeve Maternity Shirt Top is made from high quality materials to ensure a maximum level of comfort
- Try some of the loose fitting yet slenderizing Maternity Shirt Top and you will love the way you look and feel
- Relax in this loose Cotton Maternity Shirt Top all through and after your pregnancy
- Fashionable and charming Solid Maternity Shirt Top, so what are you still waiting for
How to Sew a Maternity Shirt:
Make your own maternity shirt. Buying maternity clothes can be very expensive, but you can save money by creating your own designs. You can sell these designs to make extra money.
- Place the maternity shirt pattern pieces onto your fabric. Make sure that the pattern pieces follow the grain of the fabric. Pin the pattern pieces to the fabric. Trace the pattern onto the fabric and remove the pattern pieces.
- Cut the fabric along the traced lines. Lay the cut fabric aside in the order directed by the pattern instructions.
- Assemble the shirt by aligning fabric pieces on top of one another. Pin the edges together and sew a seam along the line the pins mark. Turn the shirt inside out and hem as needed.
How to Turn a T-Shirt Into a Maternity Shirt:
Being pregnant doesn't mean you can't wear your favorite T-shirts. Maternity wear is necessary during a pregnancy to accommodate your bump. However, it doesn't mean that you have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe that you'll only be able to wear for a matter of months. Nor does it mean that you have to hide your figure under billowy garments. There's no need to say goodbye to your favorite T-shirt until your baby is born. You can simply convert your favorite T-shirt into maternity attire.
- Wrap a long piece of stretchy fabric around your waist. It should cover the entirety of your bump, down to your lower back and pubic bone.
- Pin the sides together and into place once it feels comfortable. Test it by sitting and standing just to make sure.
- Remove the fabric from your body carefully once the pins are in place. Trim away excess fabric.
- Sew one long seam where the pins are. Make sure to sew small, tight stitches which are close together. The fabric should now resemble a large tube top.
- Match the mouth of the "tube top" to the hem of your t-shirt, all the way around. Pin it into place.
- Sew the two garments together. You want to make your new set of stitches exactly on top of the stitches of the hem of your t shirt.
- Knot and cut away the excess thread once all the stitches are in place. Put on your new maternity and sit and stand in it. Make adjustments if necessary.
How to Find Trendy and Stylish Maternity Clothes:
I will give you some tips and tricks of how to find non-maternity - Maternity Clothes.
- Go to your favorite clothing store or department store. Somewhere that has a nice collection of trendy top and shirts. Remember that you are not going to a maternity store - I am going to show you how to save some money on "Maternity Clothes" by shopping at non maternity stores.
- Look for stylish tops and shirts that have a some stretch to the fabric. Think spandex.
- Check the tag and see that there is at least some spandex or like stretchy fabric - this is very important.
- Look for empire waist, drop waist and babydoll style tops that won't restrict your growing beautiful pregnant belly.
- I suggest to buy a size up from your pre-pregnancy size. Example:if you normally wear a size medium - buy a size large for your pregnancy.
- Buy that top or shirt.