- Pattern: Ruffle
- Season: Spring & Summer
- The design of this kind of Maxi Skirt is in accordance with mass appetite that can always keep you in fashion
- This sort of Long Skirt is comfortable and pleasantly cool to wear so that it can let you be in high spirit
- The material of this Women Skirt is as soft and smooth as hairs
- With stylish design, this Maxi Skirt is popular
- Show your charming with the Full Skirt, you and your lover will have a good day
- Embedded with chic modern designing patterns, this kind of Maxi Skirt is both fashionable and gentle
- With stylish factors, this Women dress is a worthwhile choice for the women of the new generation
- These women dresses become more and more popular among young fashionable women
- This beautiful Maxi Skirt can no doubt makes your more bewitching
- Dresses are usually considered to be items of women's and girls' apparel
- Fashion design of this Long Skirt will made you stand out in the crowd
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5 cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Wear a Long Skirt
A long skirt introduces its own challenges to your fashion look. When deciding what to wear with a long skirt, consider your body proportions. If you are tall and willowy, you are made for this style. If you are shorter or heavier, you have some challenges to think about when you pair shoes and tops with a long skirt. Fabrics also affects the look of these skirts on your body. Most women who choose to wear longer skirts look better when the skirts are made of a light, flowing fabric with drape.
- Choose a long skirt that complements your body type. If you have a well-endowed posterior, find a skirt that flares at the bottom.
- Find a long skirt made of light, fabric that drapes easily rather than a skirt made of denim or another stiff fabric. Lighter fabrics move more gracefully.
- Buy skirts in darker colors such as black, dark blue and dark gray. Pair them with brightly colored, slim-fitting tops, especially if you are wider on the bottom than you are on top.
- Pair a long skirt with a short-sleeved, open-necked top.
- Wear long boots with heels during the winter months; high heels with open toes during warmer months. If you are petite, the heels on your boots or shoes add more height to your frame. The boots or heels should be the same color or in the same color family as the skirt. This helps to create an unbroken line from floor to waist.
Tips & Warnings
- When you wear a long skirt, expose your arms and a little bit of your chest.