USD$ 249.98 (Dropshippers can also enjoy wholesale prices.)
Autel MaxiDiag MD802 For All System + DS model: Engine, Transmission, ABS, Airbag & Electronic modules, Not EPB or Oil service reset, and support data stream function.
Include MD701, MD702, MD703, MD704.
Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, for Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, Holden, Bens, Smart, Sprinter, Maybach, BWM, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Opel, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, Saab, EU Ford, Vauxhall, Ford , GM, Chrysler, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Maserati, Lancia.
Diagnose All Vehicles
Derived from our Professional Series tool, the MaxiDAS® DS708, the MaxiDiag Elite® MD802 enables the user to not only get into the enhanced OBD-II system with mode 6 access, live data and graphing, but it also allows a technician to scan the entire car, ALL makes, ALL models, and ALL modules just like our DS708. With the MaxiDiag Elite® MD802 the user can read and clear codes in all Powertrain, Chassis, Body, and Information & Communication systems with the push of one button, making it great for body shops, used car dealers, and the professional repair shops. With its print function, you can easily provide the customer or the insurance agent a complete diagnosis of the vehicle. This new diagnostic platform delivers fast and easy diagnosis at the right price.
1. Ability to quickly Read and Clear codes in ALL modules for European, Asian, and Domestic vehicles 1996-present
2. One button Auto-Scan reads codes in ALL modules and displays them on the screen
3. Quick Erase feature allows all codes to be cleared with the push of a button
4. Live data graphing for the ECU
5. One tool to do it all. Reads and clears trouble codes on engine, transmission , airbag, and ABS failures
6. Global OBD II coverage (US, Asian, & European)
7. Turns off engine, transmission, ABS, and airbag warning lights for most USA Domestic, Asian, and European vehicles
8. Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs, including Read Codes,Erase codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, and Vehicle Information
9. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
10. OBD II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
11. Data graphing
12. View freeze frame data
13. USB cable included for product updates
14. One year of FREE software updates and upgrades included
15. Prints data via PC-link
16. Limited One (1) Year Warranty
MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
External Power: 12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
Length\Width\Height: 212 mm (8.35")\110.5 mm (4.35")\37.5 mm (1.48")
Main Unit Weight: 0.28kg(without wire) 0.484kg(with wire)