- Unique diamond pattern design can make them more special
- Designed with function of moisture absorption and perspiration
- These Men Ankle Socks can be more attractive
- Provide you enough comfortable touch with this Men Ankle Socks
- Easy to put on and take off
- The Men Ankle Socks are elastic and breathable
- One size fits most
- A perfect gift for women in the cold winter
- Material: Cotton
- These Cotton Ankle Socks have a smooth toe seam as well as a supportive arch brace
- This cotton Men Socks feature a cushioned sole and are naturally odor free
- These Men Socks are soft, comfortable and elastic that adds a fashionable and beautiful look
- The Cotton Ankle Socks will not to itch and can be repeatedly washed and dried without shrinking
- These Men Socks have a smooth stitch seam to help prevent rubbing of seam against toe
- Color is random in delivery
How to Buy Men's Socks:
For the average guy, buying socks ranks right up there with taking out the garbage and cleaning the bathroom on the list of life's thankless chores. However, a well-planned, well-executed socks-buying mission can take care of all your lederhosen needs for a couple of years. Here's how to go about it.
- Take out all your shoes. Unless you're the kind of guy who wears purple polka-dot socks with black leather shoes, you'll want to at least nominally match your socks to your shoe ensemble. Take note of how many shoes you own, in which colors, and what color of socks would match them best. (For example, blue socks go well with dark brown shoes, and light brown socks with light brown shoes.)
- Make all your purchases in one store. The last thing you want to do is buy dress socks at a men's clothing store, gym socks at a sporting-goods store, and ordinary, everyday socks at your local retail store. See if there's a good outlet store in your area, or a department store that carries a variety of styles. Sure, you may have to visit different departments, but you'll only have to get out of your car once.
- Look for bargains. Most stores have promotions on socks, offering 3 pairs for $7 or $10. Before you load up your cart, feel the fabric and figure out if these socks will last more than 2 weeks (you'd be surprised how quickly a hole can develop in a cheaply woven sock). If you decide it's a good deal, get as many bundles as you can afford-it's not like your feet are going to grow. Remember, you don't want to shop for socks again any time soon.
- Buy 2 or 3 pairs of nice socks. It may seem criminal to spend $15 on a single pair of socks, but you can generally count on them lasting for a few years and looking spiffy along with your dress shoes. Make sure not to wear these socks while you're jogging or lounging around in your apartment-you want to preserve them for a special occasion.
- Avoid white gym socks (unless you jog or belong to a gym). Remember those thick, white, dorky socks with the colored stripes on top that always fell down around your ankles in gym class? Unless you'd like to relive your elementary school days, act like an adult and opt for nice, solid colors like blue or brown. Remember, sneaker socks should only be worn with sneakers.
How to Restore Men's Socks:
You can save money on new socks by repairing old socks that are damaged. If a sock is worn down completely, it's probably time for a new pair. However, most sock damage is due to holes. These can be repaired through a process called darning, which means to mend torn clothes. Restore your torn men's socks by darning them in a few simple steps.
- Cut around the hole of the men's sock to remove any jagged edges or loose threads. A clean edge will make it easier to stitch by removing any obstacles that may get in the way or knot up in the stitching.
- Place the light bulb into the sock so that the entire hole rests on the light bulb. The light bulb will act as support as you darn the sock. Be careful not to put too much pressure on the light bulb, as it could burst.
- Sew a line of stitches around the outside of the hole. The perimeter of stitches will fortify the hole. Do not use knots, as knots can cause discomfort when a man wears the sock.
- Stitch parallel horizontal lines from one side of the hole to the other, starting at the top and working your way down. Keep the stitches close together, but leave enough room for vertical stitches to be woven over and under the horizontal stitches.
- Stitch vertical lines from one side of the hole to the other, weaving the vertical lines through each alternating horizontal line. Weaving will create a web of fibers that will provide better protection from a recurring hole.
- Remove the light bulb from the sock by carefully pulling it back out. Put the sock on, and inspect for places where it may need further stitching. Remove the sock, and repeat the process of stitching alternating vertical and horizontal lines until the hole is closed completely.
- Repeat the process on all the holes in the men's sock until the sock is completely restored.
How to Maintain:
- Proper care will increase the life of your socks and will reward you with longer wear and dependability
- Before wear them, please dip them in vinegar or sugar water, in this way, the fiber will become much more resilient
- Put your new socks in the refrigerator for one or two days, then take them out and leave them for a day, the toughness can be strengthened in this way
- Hand wash with mild shampoo, and flat dry them
- 3 x Pairs of Men Ankle Socks