- Heavy-duty steel-mesh ball and rugged chassis for optimum reliability
- High quality connector resists tarnish and maintains best possible connection
- The dynamic stereo microphone provides high-grade audio sound perfect for karaoke or home recording applications
- This product will give you lots of singing pleasure and enjoyment
- Like all other audio products, this system is professionally designed and engineered for excellent performance
- Material: Metal
- Here is a professional Kara OK Microphone
- The detail of the microphone
- This microphone is durable and easy to use
How to Replace a Karaoke Microphone?
- One of the most exciting developments for computer and console games since the year 2000 has been the advent of rhythm games such as "Rockband," "Guitar Hero," "DJ Hero" and "Singstar." All of these games implement new peripheral devices such as guitars or karaoke microphones in addition to the standard controller. Because these devices are often wired directly to the console, they are prone to damage from normal usage. Fortunately, microphones can be replaced.
- Carefully remove the old karaoke microphone from the adapter; properly dispose of it.
- Remove the old universal serial bus (USB) adapter from the PlayStation console.
- Insert the new USB adapter to the PlayStation USB port, typically in the third or fourth port position. On the PlayStation 2 (PS2), you may use the second USB port.
- Plug the end of the microphone cord into the round slot on the USB adapter.
- Reset the PlayStation.
- 1 x Deluxe Dynamic Stereo Microphone