- Neckline: V Neck
- Season: Spring & Summer
- Material: Qmilch
- Hemline: Thigh Length
- With unique design, this Sexy Dress will make you become the focus
- Women Dress can be comfortable and cool, while keeping you looking cute and fashionable
- Unique backless design can make your Sexy Dress more beautiful and give you a fresh feeling
- This Fashion Dress has designed stylish and innovative
- Great looking and well-made Sexy Dress is an absolute must for your wardrobe
- You may personalize your wearing style with this stylish Leopard Dress
- The design of this kind of Leopard Dress is in accordance with mass appetite that can always keep you in fashion
- Show your charming with the Fashion Dress, you and your lover will have a good day
- This sort of Leopard Dress is comfortable and pleasantly cool to wear so that it can let you be in high spirit
- Precision craftsmanship aplenty in the reinforce stitching ensures durable and lasting long time
- Exciting design of this Sexy Dress is innovative and stylish, which makes you cool and keeps you looking fashion forward
- This Women Dress become more and more popular among young fashionable women
- Embedded with chic modern designing patterns, this kind of Sexy Dress is both fashionable and gentle
Size in Detail:
How to Measure:
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5 cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Wear Leopard Print Clothes
Every few seasons a new trend rolls around that can have even the most hardcore fashion maven stumped. Animal prints can either make a look or render it entirely too overbearing. As a result, it is essential to know what works for your body type and personal style. Leopard print clothing, when coordinated correctly, can become a year-round, chic addition to your wardrobe.
- Start small. Begin with accessories when incorporating leopard print into your wardrobe. Working a leopard print belt into a neutral outfit, such as shades of white, tan or beige, will add spice to an otherwise monochromatic look. If you want to go a little bolder, try a chic leopard print clutch, wedge or strappy sandal.
- Mix a leopard print top with a solid bottom and vice versa. The last thing you want is to look like you just stepped out of the jungle. Stay classy by sticking to one piece at a time. Try a leopard print cropped top or tunic with a pair of linen trousers or black leggings. A bold pair of leopard tights will stand out just right under a neutral shift dress.
- Keep it simple. Leopard print clothing can be found in various colors, from your standard brown to out-there purple. In order to avoid a fashion mishap, steer clear of print mixing. For a classic look that will stand the test of fashion time, choose shades closest to natural animal tones when buying any animal print clothing.
- Go extra bold. A curve-hugging leopard print dress, bodysuit or jacket can take your night from drab to fab. When wearing leopard in a statement-making piece, let the print become the main focus. Keep jewelry to a minimum, such as a simple pair of stud earrings, and other accessories muted. Have your pieces tailored to get the perfect fit for your body.
How to Wash:
Qmilch is a textile fiber made of casein concentrate that is extracted from powdered milk. The protein fibers are used as thread that is spun into yarn. The material is heated so the molecules bonds in a way that prevents them from breaking down.For a dress pproximately 6 litres of milk are required. The material feels similar to silk and is supposed to be odorless
- It can be laundered like other materials used in fabric
- It feels like silk and it doesn't smell--you can wash it just like anything else