- The body of this security lock is made of manganese steel
- This security lock is made of particular material which can prevent from prying and sawing
- 2 keys included
- Green and black for you to choose
- This security lock is durable enough for a long time to use
- With this small security lock attached to your disc brake rotor, your motorcycle can be prevented from being rolled away
- This motorcycle lock is designed streamlined, with a cover to prevent the rain and dust
- This motorcycle lock is light and portable for you to carry
- Material: Manganese Steel & ABS
- Lock Diameter: 10mm / 0.3in
- This motorcycle lock is an anti theft device by locking a vehicle's brakes.
- With particular material, this security lock prevent your motorcycle from prying and sawing
The body of this security lock is made of manganese steel, so it's durable
- Attached to your disc brake rotor, this brake lock can prevente your motorcycle from being rolled away
- Made of particular material this brake lock can be prevented from prying and sawing
How to Use a Motorcycle Disc Lock:
- Insert the key into the disc lock. Twist the key clockwise to unlock it.
- Slide the disc lock over the motorcycle's front brake disc and align its locking pin with a hole or slot on the disc's surface. Alternatively, hook the lock's U-shaped locking loop through the brake disc.
- Twist the key counterclockwise to close the locking pin or push the locking hoop into the lock until it clicks. Remove the key from the disc lock.
- Roll the motorcycle forward slightly until the disc lock is resting against the front brake caliper or fork.
- Hook the lock's reminder cord, if there is one, over the motorcycle's handlebar.