USD$ 123.00 (Dropshippers can also enjoy wholesale prices.)
1. Detecting cables, electrical lines, water/gas supply pipelines buried in wall or earth;
2. Detecting interruptions and short circuit in cables and electrical lines buried in wall or earth;
3. Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits;
4. Tracing sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered by plastering;
5. Detecting interruptions and short-circuits in floor heating;
6. The transmitter is integrated with the functions of AC/DC voltmeter, which can measure 12 to 400V AC/DC voltage on a linear basis: AC~: 12 to 400V (50 to 60Hz)±2.5% DC-: 12 to 400V ±2.5
7. The screen of the transmitter can display preset transmitting power, transmitted codes, its own battery energy, mains voltage detected, AC/DC status of mains voltage detected, and warning symbol for mains voltage.
8. The transmitter has the functions of self-inspection to detect its own working status and to display it on the LCD screen for user's reference.
9. The screen of the receiver can display the transmitting power of the transmitter, transmitted codes, energy of the transmitter's and its own batteries, AC voltage induced signal detected and warning symbol for mains voltage.
10. The sensitivity of the receiver can be adjusted either manually or automatically.
11. The receiver can sweep frequency automatically.
12. Both the transmitter and the receiver can work under mute mode.
13. The receiver is available with automatic shutdown(it is powered off automatically over 10 minutes of absence of keystroke).
14. The receiver's LCD screen is provided with backlight for application in poor light.
15. Both the transmitter and the receiver is provided with flashlight function when working in darkness.
16. Additional transmitters are available to extend or distinguish several signals.
17. Compactness, durability and portability.
Technical parameters of transmitter：
|Output Signal||125 kHz|
|External voltage identification range||DC 12-400V ±2.5%; AC 12-400V(50-60Hz)±2.5%|
|Display||LCD, with function display and column chart|
|External voltage's dielectric strength||Max.400V AC/DC|
|Overvoltage type||CAT III 300V|
|Power supply||1x9V,IEC 6LR61|
|Power cunsumption||Min. current about 31mA|
|Max. current about 115mA|
|Fuse||F 0.5A 500V, 6.3x32mm|
|Range of temperature||In work, 0℃ to 40℃, with max. RH of 80%(non- condensation)|
|In storage, -20℃ to 60℃,with max. RH of 80%(non- condensation)|
|Weight||Approx. 420g, including batteries|
Technical parameters of receiver：
|Depth of tracking||The depth of tracking depends on the material & specific applications|
|Cable locating mode||Single pole application: about 0-2m|
|Dual-pole applications: about 0-0.5m|
|single loop line: up to 2.5m|
|Grid voltage identification||About 0-0.4m|
|Dsiplay||LCD, with function display and column chart|
|Power supply||6x1.5v AAA, IEC Lr03|
|Power consumption||Min. current: about 32mA|
|Max. current: about 89mA|
|Range of temperature||In work, 0℃ to 40℃, with max. RH of 80%|
|In storage, -20℃ to 60℃,with max. RH of 80%|
|Weight||Approx. 350g, including batteries|
1 x Receiver
1 x Transmitter
1 x Grounding Rod
2 x Test Leads(Black & Red / 1.5m)
2 x Test Probes (Black & Red)
1 x Crocodile Clamps( Black & Red)
1 x Carrying pouch
1 x Strap (100cm)
1 x User manual