- The Weight Lifting Bar hand grip strength features easy to grip plastic handles and springs
- Overhead pull down hand grip strength helps broaden upper back, pull behind back helps build arms and holders, holdout stretch to sides helps strengthen upper back and arms and so on
- For beginners, the middle several springs in the Weight Lifting Bar hand grip strength can be removed to reduce the intensity of tension
- Sturdy, comfortable contoured hand grips
- Excellent for building upper body strength
- Exercise Fitness Bar 's a best choice for you to increase muscle of shoulders, arms and chest
- Color: Black
- More muscles are targeted more effectively while reducing strain on wrists and joints
- Home exercise equipment weight lifting bar can withstand the weight and can strengthen the wrist, arm, and shoulder power
How to Train With a Power Twister Bar
The Power Twister bar is excellent for working both the upper and lower portions of the pectoral muscles, as well as the biceps. There are several movements you can do to isolate these muscles. It's important to maintain disciplined control with all movements, never compromising the exercise with excessive speed or lazy form. The Power Twister bar is not adjustable; therefore do only the number of repetitions you feel safe performing. Exercise routines are only suggestions based on average performance. It's up to you to add or subtract sets or repetitions according to your body's capabilities.
- Hold the Power Twister bar at chest height, with the bar almost touching your chest, and arms extended out to the sides.
- Flex the bar as you bring your hands together, and hold for a count of 10.
- Slowly release the bar, bringing your arms back to the outstretched position where you began.
- Repeat this process 10 times.
- Add an extra challenge: begin in the original starting position, as above, with arms outstretched.
- Again, flex the Power Twister bar, and bring your hands together, about 8 inches in front of your chest.
- Keeping your hands together, ideally touching, push both hands out in front of you until your arms are fully extended.
- Slowly release the tension of the Power Twister, allowing it, and your arms, to straighten.
- Immediately bring your hands together again, then slowly release, as before.
- Bring your hands together again, and then pull them back toward your chest.
- Release the tension of the Power Twister bar, returning to the starting position where the Power
- Twister bar is at chest height, almost touching your chest, and your arms are extended out to the sides.
- 1 x Handle Springs Muscle Exerciser Hand Grip Strength