- Of solid design, concise and elegant
- Deep, rich sound needs large coned speakers and solid casings to help reverberate
- The music speaker twists open to expand for extra resonant bass
- Lightweight and portable, this mini music speaker is popular
- The music speaker comes equipped with a built-in 1450mAh high capacity rechargeable battery for easy plug and play
- With a final cool feature
- LineIn function, external computer, mp3, iphone
- Built-in 1450mAh high capacity rechargeable battery
- ClassD latest digital amplifier technology sound
- Insert miniSD Card (TF), can easily expand
- Full-function LED indication
- Speaker Output: THD + N = 0.15% 1.5W SNR = 94db 1.5W
- Play Time: about 10 loudspeakers 22 hours
- Size: 88 x 35mm/3.5 x 1.4in(H xDia.)
- The music speaker is made of high quality material for lightweight and durable use
- Portable MP3 speaker for convenient use
- Smooth and sturdy surface
- A close look at the equipped devices
- Perfect for MP3 players, cell phones, laptops, and desktop computers
What Should You Look for When Buying Speakers?
- Study the area where the speakers are going to be used. Is it a large space with high ceilings or a smaller area with walls to keep sound contained? Some stores will even allow you to take speakers home to test out in your particular environment. If your store offers that option and you have the time-try it. There's nothing like direct field-testing.
- Decide what the speakers are primarily going to be used for. Are they mostly for playing music that will need to be heard throughout the house and yard or are they going to be utilized more for Surround Sound purposes with a home theater system? Remember, size does not necessarily matter where speaker systems are concerned---particularly in the 21st century. Many smaller "nano" systems can provide rich, high quality sound to almost any size dwelling.
- Know that some places however are just too big for mini systems. In these cases, larger speakers containing sub-woofers (extra-mini speakers within each cabinet) are needed to keep the sound full, rich and flowing throughout a large area. Be cautious however, although you may want the biggest system on the block-remember your neighbors. They might not appreciate your booming bass as much as you do.
- Try to get a feel for a full range of sounds and listen to a few different types of music. Does the sound remain clear throughout a song? Do the higher and lower tones remain crisp and without distortion? If you are iffy about any sounds in the range-move on and try other speakers. Your new set should sound perfect.
- Make sure your speakers come with a decent manufacturer's warranty and find out as much as possible about installation and service after the sale. With today's complicated home entertainment systems, you need to know what you are doing when you leave the store and that someone will be available to answer your questions when you run out of answers.
- 1 x Music Mini Speaker
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Audio Cable
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x Binding Wire
- 1 x User Manual