- Made of high quality material of this Nail Polish Dryer
- This Nail Polish Dryer is easy to use
- This Nail Polish Dryer is a fine quality beauty tool
- This simple Electric Nail Dryer can protect your lovely nail
- Our contoured design made this nail dryer more convenient
- This UV Nail Dryer quickly dry your nail
- Size: 12 x 10.8 x 7cm/4.7 x 4.3 x 2.8in(L x W x H)
- This Nail Polish Dryer will let a constant blast of cool air the moment you press the button
- Use this Electric Nail Dryer to form a perfect care way by simply inserting your nail into the nail dryer
- Nail polish dryer is essential to finish your manicure or pedicure and give you a professional, polished look
- Automatically be switched on when your fingers passed onto the rest stand
- While helping you to keep your nails pristine, this cutie UV nail dryer also brightens up your day with its unashamed cuteness too
What is a Nail Polish Dryer?
- A nail polish dryer is available in a variety of shapes, sizes and prices. It is important to find a quality dryer for the most desirable results. It should have a non-slip hand grip, finger rest, and an airflow passage for both warm and cool air. Nail polish, while an inexpensive accessory to fashion, usually tends to take several minutes to an hour to fully dry. It can easily become smudged if the user moves around naturally before the polish has fully set, so a nail polish dryer comes in handy to help the nails quickly dry within a few minutes and allow for easier movement after a manicure or pedicure
- The most inexpensive nail polish dryers are affordable for everyone. These will offer only cold air and lack some of the benefits of their more expensive counterparts. A middle-range priced nail polish dryer usually has additional features such as a nail bath, dryer, and a place to rest the hands. Some of the more expensive sets come with different speeds, sponges, buffers, and massage heads for a complete home manicure.
- Salon-quality nail polish dryers use air or UV rays to dry the nails. They come with key pads to adjust the temperature of the air, which blows hot as well as cold. There are speed settings for faster drying, and there is enough room to dry two hands or feet at the same time. A small observation window allows for checking on the progress of the nail drying, and an indicator light shows when a drying session begins or ends. Professional nail polish dryers are light and portable, despite their durability.
- At a greater expense than professional air dryers, a UV nail polish dryer can be purchased. It comes with the same manicure or pedicure supplies as an air dryer, but instead of hot or cold air, bulbs emitting UV rays are used. Many people find the rays more comfortable than the air when drying. Professional models using either air or UV rays offer soft, curved edges for maximum comfort
How to Make Your Nail Polish Dry Quicker?
If you've ever smudged your freshly painted nails, you know how frustrating it can be. It can be difficult to tell when nail polish is completely dry. Sometimes, it may feel dry to the touch but it will still smudge if it brushes up against a hard surface. If you have a busy schedule and can't sit for an hour, waiting for your nails to dry, you need a better solution. There are various things you can do to make your nail polish dry more quickly
- Apply thin coats of nail polish. In order to achieve evenly applied nail polish, you'll need to apply two layers of polish. If each layer is thick, it will take a very long time to dry. Make each coat of nail polish you apply thin for faster drying
- Finish your nails with a top coat of quick-drying clear polish. These top coats are available in beauty supply and drug stores and will quickly harden, thereby protecting your nail polish from smudges. Most contain mineral oil which dries quickly
- Spray your nails with a fast-drying nail spray. You can find such sprays in beauty supply stores and they'll greatly speed up the drying process. Hold the aerosol spray about 12 inches away from your nails and spray a light layer
- Dry your nail polish with a blow dryer. Set your hair dryer to the coolest setting and direct the air at your nails for one to two minutes
- Place your nails in front of a fan. Any household fan will do the trick, helping to dry your polish more quickly.
- Dip your nails in a bowl of ice water. You'll only need to keep your nails in the water for about 30 seconds. The cold temperature will quickly set the polish