- Two kneading massage balls
- Strength and speed of the massage adjustable
- Light and handy design, easy and convenient to use
- Be effective in neck, shoulder, back, waist and legs, etc.
- Power: AC110-240V
- Based on the ancient principles of acupressure
How to Use a Neck Pillow:
- A neck pillow can be used while traveling, sleeping or even resting in a chair. The pillow supports and realigns the neck and upper spinal area into a proper posture curve to help relieve chronic and temporary neck pain.
- Consider firmness. Based on the recommendations of a physician, you will need to evaluate the firmness of the pillow you will be using. A softer pillow, for example, is good for temporary neck pain due to an injury or the sudden onset of pain from a long-standing condition. Firm pillows are recommended for chronic neck pain sufferers. Pillows can be filled with everything from memory foam to buckwheat hulls and should be chosen for the individual comfort they provide
- Choose the proper thickness. Your neck usually needs the most support while you sleep. To find a pillow with the proper thickness, keep in mind the following recommendations:
- While lying on your side, your neck and head should remain horizontally level with your mid to lower back
- While lying on your back, your neck and head should remain level with with your upper back and spine
- Your head and neck should not be propped up or tilted away from your body in any way.
- Place your pillow properly for sleeping. There are a variety of neck pillows available, but the basic premise is the same for all. The primary outward curve of the pillow should rest at the neck. If you are using a "sleeping" pillow, you will note how your head naturally falls into the indentation in the pillow, which acts as a headrest
- Place your pillow properly for traveling. Travel neck pillows resemble a U-shaped tube filled with foam or other stuffing. This U-shape provides additional support for your head and neck. Many also come with gel packs that offer a cooling sensation, lessening the effects of migraines and headaches. Place the opening of the pillow around your neck, nestling it into the base of your head. The U-shape should fit under your ears and above your shoulders, supporting your head and allowing the proper neck curvature
How to Massage the Neck:
- A quick neck massage is an easy way to get some relief from the stress of the day, calm tense muscles, relieve headaches, improve focus and get rejuvenated for the rest of the day.
- Seat the massage recipient backwards in a chair with a cushion between his chest and the back of the chair. Have recipient relax limp against the cushion with arms dangling
- Stand close behind the massage recipient. Place hands on the top center of the back, just under the neck, and get in rhythm with recipient's breathing
- Begin by gently, yet firmly, squeezing the trapezius muscle, in short increments, from the base of the neck out toward the arm. Then switch sides
- Rub your cupped hands up and down the neck, like a claw, about 20 times up the neck with one hand, and down the neck with the other
- Finish by rubbing little circles into the recipient's upper back and shoulder area, across the area and back again
What are some benefits of massage?
- Increased circulation speeds healing of injured tissues, helps flush the lymphatic system, simultaneously relaxes and energizes the body, and releases the body's natural pain killers. The massage strokes and stretches are designed to increase range of motion and ease tightly-contracted muscles and ligaments. Massage is a complement to other pain therapies and not just a pampering session
- 1 x Apple Shiatsu Neck Massager Pillow