- Imitation pearl design Rhinestone Earrings Set can make you look more elegant
- This bridal jewelry set includes a shining necklace and a pair of earrings
- With unique clip earrings design, these Wedding Bridal Earrings are more convenient to put on and take off
- This fantastic wedding bridal jewelry set is the great way to accentuate the wedding theme
- Luxurious bridal jewelry set with rhinestone beaded shows your charming
- Show your charming with the lovely bridal jewelry set, you and your lover will have a romantic wedding
- Celebrate your special day feeling like a queen with the accessory Necklace Earrings Set
- This romantic Necklace Earrings Set will look beautiful with any hair style
- The Necklace Earrings Set is suitable for wedding, party and other special occasions
- You will definitely be the most charming and elegant one on your wedding ceremony
- Material: Rhinestone & Crystal
- You will be more beautiful with this imitation pearl design bridal jewelry set
- Shining bridal jewelry set will make you more beautiful
- With simply, gorgeous and elegant design, these Wedding Bridal Earrings come with stunning components of rhinestones to make it more pure and lovely
- The exquisite Necklace Earrings Set is sure to make you feel like the queen of your special day
- So the rhinestone Necklace Earrings Set is strongly recommended for the bride who wants to ass just a touch of sparkle in her wedding day
- A dramatic way to add something new to your look! Add sparkle and charm with this Necklace Earrings Set to any outfit. They are beautiful accessories for any style or season
- You won't believe your eyes because of its amazing visual effect. You will definitely be the most charming and elegant one on your wedding ceremony
How to Sterilize Earrings?
- Depending on the material, you can use several solutions to sterilize earrings and other body jewelry. Many people consider ionic jewelry cleaners an excellent way to clean jewelry, but they do not sterilize or disinfect. Boiling water and bleach solutions can be used to clean and sterilize. Rubbing alcohol can be used to wipe down the posts of earrings, but it can sometimes cause certain gemstones to look cloudy. Vinegar is an amazing and natural cleaner that has antibacterial properties and is safe to use earrings and other jewelry of any material..
- Pour white distilled vinegar into the glass dish. You only need enough vinegar to completely submerge the earrings or other jewelry.
- Place earrings or other jewelry into the vinegar.
- Allow to soak in the vinegar for about five to ten minutes.
- Remove earrings and rinse thoroughly.
How to Remove Stuck Earrings?
- Sometimes stud earrings can become stuck in ears. This occurrence is particularly common in ears that have been recently pierced. As the holes heal, they produce fluid and the skin tightens, making it difficult to remove the earrings at first. The key to removing stuck earrings is to be patient and gentle. A rough approach could cause serious injury and even promote infection. If the ears appear to be red, swollen or bloody, seek professional medical help as these symptoms point to infection.
- Wash your hands with antibacterial soap and water. Dry them thoroughly. This step prevents infection, especially if the piercings are new or still healing.
- Wet down a cotton swab with warm water and swipe the cotton swab around the front and back of the post. Soak a fresh swab in piecing disinfectant and rub it on the front and back of the earlobe, making sure to get underneath the front of the post and the clasp, if possible.
- Grab onto clasp, pinching the front of the post and the earlobe with your other hand. Gently attempt to turn the clasp in a circle on the post to loosen it. Work the clasp back and forth in a gentle seesawing motion until it works its way to the tip of the post. Tug gently on the clasp to release it. Use a cotton swab soaked in warm water to clean the area if it seems sticky or crusty while removing the clasp. If the skin appears to be healed over the clasp, get a doctor's help.
- Grab onto the front of the post with pinched fingers and gently twirl it in the hole until it spins somewhat freely. Swipe the front and back of the lobe with warm water, then lightly tug on the post until it slides from the hole. This may take some time if the hole is tight.
- Wipe down the front and back of the earlobe with warm water and piercing disinfectant. Dry with a soft washcloth, then treat the lobes with antiseptic ointment if they appear red or swollen.
Tips & Warnings:
- Always seek a doctor's assistance if a piercing appears to be infected or if the stuck earring cannot be released using this method. Forcing the earring or removing it incorrectly can cause serious injury.
- 1 x Necklace
- 1 x Pair of Earrings