- Color: Various colors available
- Material: Titanium Steel
- Size: 55 x 35mm / 2.2x 1.4in (L x W)
- Brand: Other bran
- Made in Asia
- Make your wardrobe more enrich
- It is a beautiful symbol
- Easy to clean
- Good for your jewelry collection
- This necklace is a wonderful gift for your sweet heart or your dear friend or extra for yourself
- Wholesale Necklace at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- Noble titanium steel pendant necklace makes you look more attractive and stand out in crowd
- High quality Titanium Steel makes the cross pendant necklace durable for long time wearing, also good for your health
- Spcial design, the men pendant necklace is delicate in details, great for your jewelry collection
Titanium is a light metal that is incredibly resistant to corrosion and doesn't become magnetized. Tough and capable of being combined with other metals to form an alloy, titanium is everywhere. Used in the rockets NASA sends to space, armored vehicles moving money from banks and even in the medical field, the applications for titanium are near limitless.
- Titanium alloys are often implemented into the design of space ships, armored vehicles, automobiles, trucks and aircraft. According to JRank, this is because titanium's "density is less than half that of steel, so a titanium-steel alloy weighs less than pure steel and is more durable and stronger."
Paper and Plastic
- Surprisingly, titanium has a role in the making of paper and plastic---more specifically, titanium dioxide. According to JRank, "40% of all titanium dioxide produced is used in the manufacture of various types of paper and plastic materials. The compound gives 'body' to paper and makes it opaque."
- Various sporting equipment---including golf clubs, tennis rackets and bicycles---are commonly made of titanium alloys. According to CSA, wheelchairs for disabled people who want to participate in a sport are often made of titanium, as well.
- Titanium alloys are often used in the construction of modern-day buildings and structures. CSA notes, "Titanium is used in condensers and turbine blades in electric power plants. It is also incorporated into the architecture of buildings, roofs, piping and cable."
- Due to its light weight and resistance to corrosion, doctors and surgeons often use titanium in the medical field. Artificial heart pumps, pacemaker cases, and bone splints are a few of the medical devises made from titanium alloys
How to Design a Cross Pendant:
- Consider the shape of the necklace. Write down ideas how you want the cross to appear. Would you like two simple intersecting lines? Or would you like to add details like a banner or jewels
- Decide what size you would like the cross pendant to be. Take into consideration if you would like to add any engraving. If so, you will need ample space for the word or phase. Cut out different sized crosses from paper to hold up to your chest to evaluate the size
- Determine your budget for the cross pendant. Metals, such as solid gold, will be more expensive than sterling silver. Real diamonds will cost more than cubic zirconium. A sterling silver chain to add to the pendant will be more expensive than rhodium plated silver
- Sketch the design idea for the cross pendant on a piece of paper. Write down details with arrows pointing to the specific part of the design. Label gemstones or any engravings on the drawing
- 1 x 55mm Mens Titanium Steel Cross Pendant Necklace