- Battery is eco-friendly, safe & reliable
- 2000mAh Battery for Nintendo NDSi LL XL extends the time, convenient for travelers
- It is suitable for outdoor activities
- High performance rechargeable battery pack for Nintendo NDSi LL XL
- Quantity of electricity can use around 3-4 hours
- Support up to 500 times charge and discharge lifetime
- This is a non-OEM product
- Battery Type: Li-ion Battery
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 2000mAh
- This is 2000mAh NDSi Rechargeable Battery Pack with Screwdriver for Nintendo NDSi LL LX, it is suitable for outdoor activities
- 2000mAh NDSi LL Rechargeable Battery Pack for Nintendo NDSL NDS Lite extends the time, convenient for travelers
- High performance rechargeable battery pack for Nintendo NDSi LL XL, it is suitable for outdoor activities, battery is eco-friendly, safe & reliable
How to Determine When a Nintendo DS Lite Battery Needs to be Replaced
To determine when a Nintendo DS Lite battery needs to be replaced, all you need is the game system and a watch. There are two reasons that the battery will need to be replaced-normal wear and tear on the battery or exposure to liquids or moisture
Things You'll Need:
- Normal Wear and Tear
- Establish a brightness level at which you will test the Nintendo DS Lite battery. Do not change the level during the test, as this will mess up the results.
- Set a usage standard, such as only in single-player, non-wireless mode. Wireless features drain the battery faster, which may give you a false impression about the battery's ability to hold a charge. Establishing usage levels gives you a benchmark from which you can accurately judge the battery's ability to hold a charge.
- Time how long it takes to run the battery low at the given usage level. You don't need to drain the battery completely, just until the power light on the Nintendo DS turns red.
- Compare the time it took to run down the battery with the manufacturer's battery life estimate-about 5 hours at the brightest screen setting and without using the wireless features of the Nintendo DS Lite. If your battery delivered significantly less time than this at the same usage level, it is time to replace the battery.
- Exposure to Liquids
- Feel the battery when you take it out of the Nintendo DS Lite. If it is soaking wet from exposure to water or other liquid, the battery will probably need to be replaced.
- Allow the battery to dry and put it back in the Nintendo DS Lite. Try to turn on the unit. If it does not come on, the battery is ruined. If the DS Lite turns on, but runs out of power more quickly than normal, the battery's ability to hold a charge has been affected. Either result means that the battery needs to be replaced.
- 1 x 2000mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack with Screwdriver for Nintendo NDSi LL XL