- This WII steering wheel can be used with Excite Truck, GT Pro Series, Excitebike, and Mario Kart 64
- Moto Roaderm Need for Speed: Carbon Nintendo WII, Monster 3x3: World Circuit, Cars, and many other WII Racing games
- This WII steering wheel is compatible with all regions of WII games, software, hardware, and everything else
- Racing steering wheel is absolutely guaranteed to work perfectly
- Firm grip support minimize hand fatigue
- Heavy duty design ensures these attachment handles can withstand the stress from the realistic sport simulation
- Innovative design ensures quick release of the remote control from the attachment handle
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Compatible with: Nintendo WII
- Color: Black
- WII steering wheel with skillful manufacture and modern design can meet the needs of gamers
- Racing steering wheel for Nintendo WII is absolutely guaranteed to work perfectly
- Every detail is so perfect and let you have a comfortable feeling during the game
How to Use the Wii Wheel
The Wii wheel is a Nintendo Wii accessory that is used with the Wii remote controller. Players can experience more control and accuracy when playing Wii racing games with the Wii wheel. The Wii wheel can be bought as an accessory or bundled with some games like "Mario Kart Wii" and "Excitebots: Trick Racing."
- Place the Wii remote in the slot in the Wii wheel with the power button in the bottom left corner. The "B" button on the back of the Wii wheel will align with the "B" button on the back of the Wii remote. You can leave the wrist strap on your Wii remote and pull it through the back hole of the Wii wheel.
- Start up your Nintendo Wii and load a driving video game. Press the power button on the Wii remote.
- Hold the Wii wheel as you would a steering wheel. Turn the wheel to the left and right to navigate through tracks. The Wii wheel is wireless, so you can use it from any position that is comfortable for you; just make sure that the Wii remote can still communicate with the Nintendo Wii.
Tips & Warnings
- Check the game options to change game input buttons so that it's more suitable for your gaming style.
- The Wii wheel doesn't have a mount, so it must be held at all times during game play. Your arms might become fatigued, so taking a break from the action can help you recuperate from holding the wheel.