- The nail manicure set includes clipper, oblique nail clipper, small scissor, eyebrow tweezer, ear cleaner, nail file and case
- The attachments of the pedicure manicure set will never wear out
- This is an ideal travel manicure set
- Beautiful packaged, high quality, fully furnished, compact design pedicure beauty set
- This pedicure beauty set is great for vacations and business trips
- Take this nail care set with you anywhere
- Tool Material: Tungsten Steel
- Case Material: Leather
- Box Size: 11.5 x 8.5cm/4.7 x 3.4in (L x W)
- The manicure set is fully furnished which includes clippers, scissor, eyebrow tweezer, ear cleaner, nail file, cuticle trimmer and case
- Made of high quality tungsten steel, this nail art set is very sturdy, durable and can resist rust
- More than ten steps carefully processing guarantee the nail art set practical and delicate
- High quality weave case will give you a sense of texture and easy to carry for your travel
- Beautiful packaged manicure set is not only your best choice but also an ideal gift to friend or sweetheart
How to Use Manicure Tools:
Knowing how to use the manicure tools helps achieve a clean, safe, professional-looking manicure
- Wash the manicure tools with warm, soapy water. After you wash them, soak them in a sanitizer to kill any bacteria that may be present on the tools. Pour 1 part bleach to 4 parts water in a bowl. Soak the manicure tools for at least 10 minutes. Rinse them thoroughly and dry them with a clean towel before using
- Take the fingernail clipper's top metal handle and turn it around 180 degrees. Place the fingernail that you want to trim in between the two metal blades. Press down gently on the upper metal handle, until the nail clips off. Repeat the process for each fingernail. Trim the fingernails to your desired length
- Master the nail file. You need to file the nails after you trim them. File the nails to look short and straight. Hold the file with one hand against a fingernail on the other hand. Move the nail file back and forth. Start at the edge and move toward the top to achieve rounded edges. Repeat the process for each fingernail
- Try the orange wood stick. The orange wood stick is used to push back cuticles. Wrap a small piece of cotton around one end of the orange wood stick. Place the stick against the cuticles and apply gentle pressure. The cuticles should move back as you apply pressure. Repeat the process for each fingernail. Throw the orange wood stick away after using it
- Attempt the cuticle clipper. Use it only if the cuticles stick up or you have hanging nails. Hold and operate the cuticle clipper like you hold and operate scissors. Take extra caution to avoid cutting the skin
How to Apply Nail Art Rubber Decals:
Once you begin applying nail art, you may want to wear it for every occasion. Luckily, there are enough designs available to last you all year round
- Choose a quick-dry base coat and brush one coat onto all your nails.
- Choose your nail polish color and stroke on one coat.
- Wait until your nail polish dries and then apply another thin coat.
- Allow your second coat of polish to dry before proceeding with your nail decals.
- Remove your decal from the backing plastic with tweezers.
- Lay your decal on the chosen nail.
- Tap your decal lightly to ensure that there are no air pockets. Use an orangewood stick.
- Apply a thick layer of top coat polish to your nails to seal your work. Allow it to dry
- 1 x Large Nail Clipper
- 1 x Medium Nail Clipper
- 1 x Oblique Nail Clipper
- 1 x Circle Multiple Scissor
- 1 x Eyebrow Tweezer
- 1 x Ear Cleaner
- 1 x Nail File
- 1 x Cuticle Trimmer
- 1 x Case