- The working process is 100% antibacterial and all the fillings are natural seeds
- The pillowcase is made of silk high-end costumes to make it more delicate
- This eye pillow can lessen your blood fat, treat vascular sclerosis as well as skin whitening
- Changeable and washable design makes this pillow a good must have for your daily life
- Use this pillow to relax yourselves before go to bed
- Material: Seeds & Cotton & Silk
- Relaxing, soft and soothing, and eye pillow is a fantastic way to pamper yourself after a stressful day, soothe headaches and relieve insomnia
- This pillow rescues sample cuts from local interior design firms who would otherwise throw it in the landfill
- The pillow is filled with dried, locally grown lavender, flax seeds, buckwheat, and mung beans, which has higher oil content than rice, ensuring longer-lasting heat
- Color is random in delivery
How to Make an Eye Pillow:
Relaxing, soft and soothing, and eye pillow is a fantastic way to pamper yourself after a stressful day, soothe headaches and relieve insomnia. They're even great for revving up tired eyes. Plus, they're easy to create. Follow these simple steps to make an eye pillow.
- Fold the silk fabric in half lengthwise, creating a 4-inch by 10-inch rectangle. This size is sufficient to cover both eyes and provides enough weight for gentle pressure.
- Sew the long side of the pouch and one of the two short sides of the pouch with a sewing machine or by hand. If there's a pattern on the material, make sure it's on the right side and facing inwards. Once sewn, you have a long, open-ended pouch.
- Flip the pouch inside out so the seams are hidden inside.
- Fill the eye pillow with flaxseed. Add dried lavender or chamomile if desired. Lavender is known for its antidepressant qualities and also helps relieve insomnia and headaches. Chamomile is calming and aids relaxation.
- Finish your eye pillow by folding the ends in and sewing the last short side of the pouch closed.
- 1 x Medicine Yoga Eye Pillow