- This weight lifting bar is very perfect tool for active women and men
- Weight lifting bar is perfect for building upper body strength
- Weight lifting bar will work more muscles, reduces strain on joints
- Strengthen the wrist, arm, and shoulder power
- This exercise fitness bar is easy to cary and workout any where
- You can exercise in your home or office and work out those arms, wrist, shoulders and back of yours to keep fit
- Size: 64cm/25.20in(Length)
- Home exercise equipment weight lifting bar can withstand the weight of 60kg and can strengthen the wrist, arm, and shoulder power
- More muscles are targeted more effectively while reducing strain on wrists and joints
How to Train With a Power Twister Bar
The Power Twister bar is excellent for working both the upper and lower portions of the pectoral muscles, as well as the biceps. There are several movements you can do to isolate these muscles. It's important to maintain disciplined control with all movements, never compromising the exercise with excessive speed or lazy form. The Power Twister bar is not adjustable; therefore do only the number of repetitions you feel safe performing. Exercise routines are only suggestions based on average performance. It's up to you to add or subtract sets or repetitions according to your body's capabilities.
- Hold the Power Twister bar at chest height, with the bar almost touching your chest, and arms extended out to the sides.
- Flex the bar as you bring your hands together, and hold for a count of 10.
- Slowly release the bar, bringing your arms back to the outstretched position where you began.
- Repeat this process 10 times.
- Add an extra challenge: begin in the original starting position, as above, with arms outstretched.
- Again, flex the Power Twister bar, and bring your hands together, about 8 inches in front of your chest.
- Keeping your hands together, ideally touching, push both hands out in front of you until your arms are fully extended.
- Slowly release the tension of the Power Twister, allowing it, and your arms, to straighten.
- Immediately bring your hands together again, then slowly release, as before.
- Bring your hands together again, and then pull them back toward your chest.
- Release the tension of the Power Twister bar, returning to the starting position where the Power
- Twister bar is at chest height, almost touching your chest, and your arms are extended out to the sides.
- 1 x Home Gym Electroplate 60KG Power Twister