- Your little kids will love this toy food set
- Kitchen toy is fun for playing restaurant and lots of other kids activity games they can make up
- Durable wooden pieces to provide hours of cooking fun
- Make your kid feel like a world-class chef with this Pretend Play Kitchen
- Toddlers will love this colorful play kitchen, made just for them
- The kitchen toy is perfect for kids who love helping mom and dad prepare meals in the kitchen
- Giving this kitchen set as a gift will make any kids day
- Comes with large carrying box for easy storage
- Material: Birch
- Children love to imitate their parents, and this Play Kitchen Toy Set makes kitchen play so realistic you can almost taste it
- Make your kid feel like a world-class chef with this Pretend Kitchen Toy Set
- Stove Oven Toy Set is fun for playing restaurant and lots of other kids activity games they can make up
- The Play Kitchen Toy Set is perfect for kids who love helping mom and dad prepare meals in the kitchen
- Comes with large carrying box for easy storage, giving this Play Kitchen Toy Set as a gift will make any kids day
Ecofriendly Ideas for Kids' Birthday Presents:
Ecofriendly birthday presents for kids teach about being friendly to the planet.
gifts image by MichaelJordan from Fotolia.com Encourage an ecofriendly mindset early in life. Give birthday gifts for kids made from fair trade, renewable, recycled or sustainable resources. Look at the countless choices available online, with more becoming available in department stores. Ecofriendly birthday gifts are perfect for kids. They look and act like their non-ecofriendly counterparts and help the environment. These gifts work well for small children and elementary-age boys and girls.
- Infant Toddler Gifts
- Fair trade, hand-knitted baby rattles and dolls are ecofriendly choices for babies. They are soft and easy for a baby to grasp and shake. Stuffed animals made from organic and ecofriendly dyed fabric are another choice for baby. Natural wood toys like a train, a caterpillar and stacking puzzles are appropriate for toddlers. These wood toys are a good way for toddlers to learn about stacking and sorting. Toy trucks made from 100 percent recycled plastic with no BPA or phthalates are another ecofriendly choice for toddlers. The packaging and ink consist of recycled paper and soy ink.Toddlers learn about pretend and imaginative play with these trucks.
- Presents for Girls
- Girls of many ages will enjoy the ecofriendly art gifts. This includes soy wax crayons, dyed with ecofriendly dye, reusable chalkboards, recycled art paper and non-toxic ecofriendly paint. Ecofriendly art supplies are a gift that supports the development of fine motor and aesthetic skills. Encourage cooking and math skills with ecofriendly cooking gifts. These range from making ecofriendly cookies to chocolate and gummy candy. Ecofriendly dishes and pretend play kitchen toys are are developmentally appropriate birthday gift for young girls, as it supports imaginative play and role playing. Ecofriendly pretend dish sets are made from recycled milk jugs. The plastic contains no paint, no BPA and no phthalates.
- Presents for Boys
- Ecofriendly building sets are sure to please any young boy. Kits come with all the pieces to build do-it-yourself robotic bugs, airplanes and helicopters. These kits have a small solar panel that makes the motor run and the toy move. This is a gift that helps teach children about the importance of renewable power like solar power. Puzzles are a problem-solving gift for boys who love to solve problems. Find puzzles that consist of recycled cardboard and printed with ecofriendly ink.
Equipment for Children's Play Kitchen:
A play kitchen is a smaller version of a real kitchen for children to play make believe with. Smaller versions of kitchen appliances are created so kids can cook, clean and play in a safe setting. Most of these play appliances are made from either wood or plastic. Plastic kitchens tend to crack easily and turn over since they are usually lightweight. Set plastic kitchens against a wall to prevent them from tipping. Wooden kitchens hold up better, especially if they get a lot of use. Whichever material you decide on, full play sets usually have at least three pieces of equipment.
- Play Refrigerator
- Most play kitchens have refrigerators, whose doors open and closes just like a real fridge. Some play fridges even have shelves and drawers so kids can store play food items inside. Most will have a handle for kids to pull to open the door.
- There are many brands available when it comes to play refrigerators. Some of the more popular brands have fridges that are easy to clean. The wooden fridges are often painted with a non-lead paint. They may be painted in either primary or pastel colors. To quickly clean them off, you simply swipe them with a wet wipe to disinfect.
- Play Stove
- You can't have a play kitchen without the stove. Used for cooking play food with pots and pans, play stoves are very popular with little girls. Some play stoves have knobs that turn, stove-top burners for pots and pans to sit on and an oven door to bake make believe desserts. And depending on the brand, the oven may also have a rack to set baking pans on.
- Most well-known brands sell kids' play stoves small enough for young children. They are safe and completely durable. Play stoves come in a variety of colors, so finding one that fits in with your room decor should not be a problem.
- Play Sink
- A play sink is essential in any play kitchen set. You can pretend to wash your play dishes and set them up to dry. Play sinks will include a play faucet that may swivel, the sink, a cupboard underneath and possibly above the sink, as well as a counter top to set play dishes. Remember the sink is not hooked up to water, so there is no mess.
- There are many brands that offer very unique play sinks. One brand carries a play sink with a white bowl-shaped sink and a contemporary faucet. There is a shelf underneath the sink with a curtain to pull across. Other popular brands offer regular, old-fashioned plastic play sinks.
- 1 x Set of Play Kitchen Toys