- This Strike Steel Mask is an unique protective mask
- Half Face Wire Mask Became very popular among the worldwide players
- Tactical Mesh Mask is ultimate solution for all worldwide players
- The breathe freely material support you with a comfort to use
- No more fog with half-face protection
- Flexible design, fits any face and type of goggle
- Easy to use, easy to carry, hard to brake
- There can adjust the elastic band, a good fit
- Strike Steel Mask is a nice choice for those of us who avoid lower face protection entirely due to fogging issues
- The breathe freely material supports you with a comfort to use, this Half Face Wire Mask is an unique protective mask
- There can adjust the elastic band, a good fit. Flexible design, fits any face and type of goggle
- This lower half steel Tactical Mesh Mask by TMC offers you a blank canvas for you to put some more creative input to it
- This Half Face Wire Mask became very popular among the worldwide players, put on this Strike Steel Mask, you will get a fresh new experience
How to Choose a Paintball Mask:
- So you're starting paintball and need a mask. So many to choose from... What do you look for? Which ones are good? Well I'll help you!
- First, it's important to understand that this is the single most important piece of paintball equipment you will ever own so it deserves its own article.
- A mask (or goggles, whichever term you prefer) must be comfortable for you. It takes time to get used to wearing any mask but it's easier if it feels good on your face from the beginning.
- Finding a comfortable one isn't easy, as not everyone can just visit a local shop or field and try masks on at will. But the following guidelines should at least help you get closer to the mask of your dreams, regardless of where you purchase it from. At least you can always return it (unless it's purchased used).
- Now then, things you should look for
- - Anti-fog lens: you can't play if you can't see. The better masks will either have a thermal lens (a coating baked on the lens) or will have a dual-pane lens (2 layers separated by a foam lining). If it doesn't mention some kind of anti-fogging characteristic, keep shopping.
- - Field of view: better masks will advertise a range of peripheral vision in terms of degrees. For instance, the Dye I4 advertise 290° of vision (the most I've heard of). The more the better, as the more angles you can see means less chance of someone catching you off guard.
- - Medical requirements: not everyone can take a paintball shot to the head and be ok, either due to their own pain tolerance or medical reasons. For this reason, some masks offer more area protection than others. For instance, JT makes the Flex 8 Full Coverage, which covers everything except the back of your neck.
- Price! Masks can be as cheap as $20, but I'd recommend spending at least $80-100 for a high quality one.
How to Clean a Paintball Mask:
- If you play paintball, it is likely that sooner or later you will have your paintball mask get hit with paintball splatter or a full on hit. Here you will learn how to clean a paintball mask.
- With a soft cloth, wipe the paintball hit or splatter off as much as you can. Paint is oily, so you probably won't be able to get all of it off by just wiping. An old cotton t-shirt works good to clean a paintball mask with.
- Spray water on all the spots where the paint was. If paint got in the nooks and crannies of your paintball mask, keep spraying water on the spots until it is flushed out. If you let it dry it makes cleaning the paint off harder, so get it off while the paint is still wet.
- Take your soft cloth and wipe it off the water. Make sure you use a clean rag or at least a clean spot on your rag to wipe it up, otherwise you will smear the paint around again.
- If you have time and want to really get your paintball mask clean, take off the visor (if your mask has one)and the lens. Every brand of mask has the lens remove differently, so follow the instructions that came with your mask.
- With the lens and visor removed, spray the spots you missed on your paintball mask and then wipe it off with your cloth.
- 1 x Breathable Mesh Half Face Protecting Mask