- Made of high quality nylon, this waist bag pouch is strong and lightweight
- Hidden rear zip-pocket with adjustable waist strap
- Multi-purpose waist fanny pack, but also can be a handbag and satchel
- Dual top-loading main compartments and side accessory pockets
- Lightweight lumbar travel waist pack for storing little extras on the trail
- Capacity: 7L
- Material: 600D + 400D Nylon
- Size: 26 x 20 x 14cm / 10.24 x 7.87 x 5.51in (L x W x H)
- Made of high quality nylon material, this waist bag pouch is strong, lightweight and durable
- This waist bag pouch is the ideal choice for packing just the essentials for a day hike or urban exploring
Size in Detail:
How to Treat a Waist Bag?
Whether you call it a fanny pack or a hip pouch, waist bags are a most convenient and utilitarian type of small bag. They leave your hands free and won't fall off your shoulder. Waist bags can get dirty and wet with wear and tear, but proper protection can extend the life of your bag.
- Wash your waist bag by hand. A washing machine can be hard on the bag, and should be completely avoided if the bag is made of suede or vinyl, or has already waterproofed. A gentle hand washing in cool water with mild detergent will do the trick for cloth bags; vinyl bags should be wiped clean with a damp towel; and leather or suede bags should only be dry cleaned.
- Air dry the bag thoroughly every time it gets wet. If your bag gets wet for any reason, open all the pockets and leave it in a sunny, open place until it dries to prevent mold or mildew. If it is cloudy and damp, use a hair dryer or stuff it with newspaper to absorb excess moisture.
- Spray your waist bag with waterproofing liquid. Be sure to use a waterproofing spray suitable for your bag's material, whether it's canvas, leather, vinyl or wool. Allow the waterproofing to dry thoroughly before using your bag.