game controller for PC--PU308 with LED light inside
1.Compatible with Windows 95/98/Me/2000/Xp/vista/win7
2.Eight-way digital D-pad, Can swithched between digital and analog modes
3.Two inrernal motors provide maximun vibration
4.Built-in motors with maximun vibration feedback
5.Turbo fire functions and auto function
6.Each Handle with 4-axis and 12- buttons
7.Ergonomically shaped for comfort and control
8.Supportted Direct-X demand
9.Fully compatible with USB 1.0/1.1/2.0
How to Use Gamepads
The traditional mouse and keyboard control configuration offers precise control that is suitable for a variety of purposes, including word-processing, film editing and browsing the Internet. Some computer games and genres, including platformers and console ports, however, benefit from the usage of a gamepad that closely mirrors console control. Not all computer games are gamepad-compatible, but using them in many games is a simple process that requires little setup or fuss.
- Install the drivers necessary to use the gamepad. These are commonly packaged with the gamepad itself on a CD, but if the CD is lost or otherwise absent, look on the gamepad manufacturer's website.
- Connect the gamepad to the computer. Most gamepads are USB-compatible and can be plugged into USB ports, which are usually on the front or rear of a computer tower.
- Start the game that you want to control via gamepad and access the in-game options menu. On most games do this by pressing the "ESC'" key, though it does vary.
- Use the mouse to click on "Control" or "Advanced Control." Assign actions to whatever button on the gamepad is most comfortable. Do this by clicking on a function and pressing the button you want to the perform the action. An optimal gamepad control configuration should be comfortable and result in little to no need of mouse or keyboard support.
- Test the gamepad controls in-game and fine-tune them. Save the game, and the new control setup will be saved along with the usual game data.
Tips & Warnings
- An ideal gamepad features many buttons laid out comfortably.