- Embellishment: Ruffle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Hemline: Floor-Length
- Back: Lace-up
- Shown Color: Blue
- Material: Satin & Yarn
- Custom Time: 15 Business Days
- This Pretty Quinceanera Dress is beautiful enough for long time wear
- Fashion strapless generous design makes this Pretty Quinceanera Dress distinctive and pretty
- You will look like a princess for parties and special occasions with this Quinceanera Dress
- With this Quinceanera Dress, you will be the most charming lady
- This soft and comfortable Quinceanera Dress is perfect for wedding and other important parties
- This elegant Pretty Quinceanera Dress you well and looks slimming
- You will be more attractive and elegant when you in this Cheap Quinceanera dress
- Match with a necklace with this Quinceanera Dress can be add your impression
- Elegant Quinceanera Dress makes you elegantly eye-catching at any formal affair or party
- Good quality material will not hurt your skin, comfortable and with good looking
- Fashion and generous details makes this Quinceanera Dress distinctive and pretty
Size Reference Table:
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying Guide/How to Measure"
- Reference size chart base on "Buying Guide/Size Chart"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- For customization, please allow about 15 business days to process your order
- You can customize the dress's size and back of zipper or lace-up closure according to your size and preference
The Quinceanera is a celebration in Hispanic and Latin American families in which young Latinas are symbolically ushered into womanhood. The name of the festival comes from the Spanish words "quince", meaning fifteen, and "anos," meaning years. Quinceanera is similar in spirit to an American sweet sixteen celebration, but it has its own set of traditions and requirements.
- Religious RequirementsThough the Quinceanera ceremony is not a sacrament, it usually is celebrated with a Catholic mass. Many churches require Quinceanera girls to be active parish members who have been baptized and reached their First Communions, as well as being confirmed or preparing for confirmation. Additionally, the church may require a record of attendance in religious classes, as well as participation in preparatory classes.
- DressThe Quinceanera dress can be simple and modest in style, or it can be more elaborately designed, in the style of a dress. The dress is always a special one, made or bought especially for the Quinceanera celebration, and it is often a pastel shade. In the U.S., white is a popular choice, but in other countries, such as Mexico, white is reserved for brides.
- AttendantsThe birthday girl may be accompanied by several other teens. Traditionally, she is escorted to mass by the godfathers and up to 14 maids, who symbolize her first 14 years. Two small children, one girl and one boy, are selected to carry pillows. The little girl carries a heart-shaped pillow on which rests a crown. The little boy carries a pillow bearing the birthday girl's first pair of high-heeled shoes.
- Shoe CeremonyAfter the mass comes the fiesta and the changing of the Quinceanera girl's shoes, symbolizing her passage from girlhood to womanhood. The birthday girl's parents dance with her until they reach a throne. The girl's mother places a crown on her head, and as she sits on her throne, her father removes her sandals and replaces them with the high heels. The girl's father leads her out for another dance, often a waltz, and the fiesta continues.
- GiftsA pinata usually is hung at the Quinceanera fiesta and is the last one the girl will receive for her birthday. Likewise, she will receive her last doll, and she is usually given a surprise gift as well. The godfathers typically gift the birthday girl with items she will use during her ceremony, such as a Bible, a rosary or the crown she will wear. A special ring is another common gift.