- Output Power: 5mW
- Wave Length: 650nm
- Laser Color: Red
- Material: Metal
- High tech design and well made detail make this red laser aim pointer very useful
- Screen can help you monitor the target
- It's adjustable for varying elevation so it's precise no matter the terrain or altitude
- The red laser aim pointer designed for provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions
- Combine traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed
- The scopes for hunting and target use, for the hunter or military
- This aim pointer adopt red laser and use dead-beat to timing.This aim pointer would aim at every shaped axis ,it is convenient to timing every machinery.
How to Laser Sight a Aim Pointer?
The sighting in of a aim pointer is a crucial element to making sure that all of your shots - whether at a target or a game animal - are well placed. Sighting in a rifle once was a time-consuming and expensive process due to the amount of shots that it generally takes to get the scope perfectly sighted. With the advent and use of laser bore sighting equipment as we will discuss here, it has become vastly easier.
- Make sure that the firearm is not loaded.
- Place the rifle into the vise or on the sandbag, whichever is applicable. If you have neither, this step can be omitted.
- Place the laser bore sight into the chamber or the end of the barrel depending on the model that you have purchased.
- Aim the laser at a stationary object. A target is fine but anything stationary will work.
- Look through the scope and, using the screwdriver or dime, adjust the scope vertically and horizontally until the crosshair on the scope has been centered on the laser.
- 1 x Red Laser Aim Pointer
- 2 x Die Nut
- 2 x Holder
- 1 x Introduction
- 1 x Transformed Tail