- This Wireless Multifunctional Relay Module is characterized as stable performance, small size and high receiver sensitivity
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Working Current: ≤12mA
- Working Frequency: 315MHz 433.92MHz etc.
- Transmitting Power: ≥10mW
- Transmitting Distance: 100m
- Frequency Deviation: ±0.2MHz
- Transmission Frequency: 50~60KHZ
- Size: 60 x 31 x 11 mm / 2.4 x 1.2 x 0.4in(L x W x H)
- The remote control features keychain design, easy and convenient to take it with you
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Operating Frequency: 315MHz / 413MHz
- Static Current: 8mA
- Sensitivity: -103dBm
- Operating Temperature: -15℃ ~ +70℃
- Modulation Method: ASK
- Encoding Type: Fixed code
- Size: 5.5 x 4.0 x 1.6cm / 2.16 x 1.57 x 0.62in (L x W x H)
- Small, compact size
- Low current draw
- Ideal for general purpose in receiving date and controlling signal
- Used in garage door, roller shutter door or windows, remote control door lock, etc
- This Fixed Code Wireless Multifunctional Relay Module can be used in garage door, roller shutter door or windows, remote control door lock, etc.
- Wonderful wireless multifunctional relay module for home appliance
- This wireless multifunctional relay module is with high quality, can last long time
- What's more, this wireless multifunctional relay module is small enough to fit easily on any key chain
Access control uses:
- Electronic key fobs are used for activating such things as remote keyless entry systems on motor vehicles. Early electric key fobs operated using infrared and required a clear line-of-sight to function. These could be copied using a programmable remote control. More recent models use challenge-response authentication over radio frequency, so these are harder to copy and do not need line-of-sight to operate. Programming these remotes sometimes requires the automotive dealership to connect a diagnostic tool, but many of them can be self-programmed by following a sequence of steps in the vehicle and usually requires at least one working key.
- Key fobs are increasingly used in apartment buildings and condominium buildings for access to common areas (ie. lobby doors, storage areas, fitness room, pool). These usually contain a passive RFID tag. The fob operates in much the same manner as a proximity card to communicate (via a reader pad) with a central server for the building, which can be programmed to allow access only to those areas in which the tenant or owner is permitted to access, or only within certain time frames.Security tokens from RSA Security designed as key fobs.
- Telecommuters may also use an electronic device known as a key fob that provides one part of a three way match to log in over an unsecure network connection to a secure network. This kind of key fob may have a keypad on which the user must enter a PIN to retrieve an access code, or it could be a display-only device such as a VPN token that algorithmically generates security codes as part of challenge/response authentication system.
How to Reset a Remote Control:
If you want to add another remote control for your garage door opener or need to replace a dead battery and reprogram an existing remote, chances are you'll have to reset the opener with the base unit for it to work. The process involves just a few steps and is relatively easy to do
- Replace the battery by opening the remote, taking out the old one(s) and putting in the new one(s). Make sure you buy the right battery for your remote. Match the battery type, size and voltage that came with the remote
- Use a step ladder to access the garage door motorized unit, usually equipped with a safety light. Locate the reset or "learn" button on the unit. Many times, this small button is recessed, so you might need a pen or pencil to reach it
- Push the reset or "learn" button on the opener. While the reset indicator light is blinking for about 30 seconds, point your remote at the opener, then press and hold the remote button that opens the door, and the reset light should stop blinking and glow steady to indicate the controller and opener are now synchronized. If the process doesn't work the first time, try again to make sure you pressed your button during the time when the indicator light is blinking
- 1 x 2 Button Metal Wireless Remote Key Fob Keyring
- 1 x Two Key Push-Pull Style Wireless Remote Control