- Model No: 65W-HP15
- ACpin: 3 pin
- Voltage: 18.5V
- Current: 3.5A
- Connecter Size: Internal diameter, 1.7mm / 0.067in; External diameter, 4.8mm / 0.19in
- If you are running your computer on AC power with a battery installed, the adapter charges the battery ( if needed ) and maintains its charge
- When the system is off, the AC notebook power adapter will charge the battery and then maintain its charge
- The universal laptop power adapter support UK, EU, AU, US standard (optional)
- This universal laptop power supply is a non-OEM product
- The replacement AC universal laptop power adapter with power cord enables you to operate your notebook or charge the battery from electrical power outlets
- UK, EU, AU, US interface
- Let this portable notebook power adapter help you while driving, hiking, travel anytime and anywhere
- Using advanced technology and quality parts, power your notebook with this excellent notebook power adapter
How to Choose a Power Adapter for a Laptop
- Check the laptop's model number. Use the search engine on a power adapter vendor's website to search for a compatible power adapter by your laptop's model number (see Resources).
- Locate the power specifications of your laptop--usually printed on the bottom or near the laptop's power port. Locate the amperage (AMPs) and voltage (V) rating of your laptop on the power specifications list
- Match your laptop's power rating with that of the aftermarket power adapter. The voltage of the power adapter must match the voltage of the aftermarket adapter. The amp rating of the aftermarket adapter must meet or exceed the requirements of your laptop.
- Select a power adapter tip from the aftermarket power adapter's kit. This fits firmly into your laptop's power port. The selected tip should not fit too loosely or need excessive force to fit the laptop's power port.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you have to pay the extra money for a universal kit as opposed to a replacement adapter, try selecting one with extras--like car adapters and European plug-ins. The cost may be a little more for the extras, but having to pay for two separate adapter kits as opposed to a bundled kit can be more expensive in the long run.
- The power rating of your laptop and your adapter is the most important factor--they must be compatible. Selecting a power adapter solely on the basis of its fitting your laptop can lead to damage of both the laptop and the adapter.
- 1 x 18.5V 3.5A Laptop AC Power Adapter Supply for HP