- Add this unique and wonderful resin sculpture to your music memorabilia collection and for accent display in your home or office
- Authentic and detailed likeness of player
- This is also a perfect gift item to a collector
- Made of environment-friendly resin compound which is generally used for statues, figurines, and decorative furniture
- It is a sturdy material that can be intricately molded, allowing a great level of detail with consistent texture
- Add an artistic touch to any space with this sculpture
- Size: 11 x 13 x 28cm / 4.33 x 5.12 x 11.02in (L x W x H)
- Material: Resin
- The contemporary piece will add a playful yet stylish touch to your home decor
- Add the unique and wonderful figurines to your collection and for accent display in your home or office
- This home decor will add sparkle and positive energy to any table, bedroom dresser or desk in the house
- This is also a perfect gift item to a collector
- Do not rinse, just wipe it with a clean damp cloth
How to Find Living Room Home Decor Ideas:
- Living room home decor ideas are inspired by a great many things. Many architects and interior designer's will design a new house around the living room decor. With so many different styles and design concepts, choosing the right living room decor and designs can be tough. Indecision goes hand and hand with any home decor project. Here are a few tips to help you find great living room decor ideas.
- Head to your local bookstore and check out some of the home decor magazines aimed towards living room designs. There is actually a magazine called Living Room Decoration that is full of great living room decorating ideas. Go through as many as you can and make a mental note (or buy) of the designs that you liked. This will help you get an idea of what you are looking for visually.
- Find a local home show in your area. Home shows are where a number of home owners open their homes to the public for guided tours. Most tours hit 10 to 20 houses in a few hours. This will help you experience the feel of different designs first hand. Something you can't get from a picture in a magazine.
- Consult a professional interior designer. Professional interior decorators can bring many different ideas and designs to the table that you might not even have thought of . Their expertise and experience working with builders and various materials can be very helpful. Not to mention prevent you from making common costly mistakes. Many can even get discounts on living room furniture and installation.
Home Decor Tips:
- Your house may be trendy and with designer looks, or it may represent your best do-it-yourself projects. Either way, your house decor should be a harmonious balance of form and function, creating a warm, inviting atmosphere that radiates your unique style. Before embarking on a house decor project, edit your current belongings. Eliminate clutter and establish systems for organizing the detritus of daily life. Then, you can determine which house decor updates deserve the lion's share of your budget or time.
- Walls: Updating the color or finish of your walls is an excellent way to set the tone for home decor. Four white walls have their place in a minimalist environment, but most decors benefit from a bit of color or texture. Start small with antique white, pale yellow or trendy blue-based gray on your walls. You may want to go bolder for an accent wall. Try a sophisticated muted lime green or a jaunty pumpkin orange. Go French country with mottled yellow faux finish or Asian fusion with cool earth tones trimmed in faded green. Stencils are a great way to create a wall trim. You can do fleur-de-lis in faded cornflowers for a cottage look, or paisley in fuchsia or metallic gold for a bohemian groove. Wall decals and mural kits allow you to add texture and dimension as well as color to a room.
- Furniture: Before investing in new sets of furniture, examine your current inventory. A quick coat of paint, a new set of hardware or a swatch of fabric over the top may be all the update you need. The days of all-matching furniture suites are gone, so feel free to mix it up. Go classic with French chairs and tables with sculpted legs. Try the eco-design look with rustic wooden finishes and repurposed pieces such as an old door as a top for a breakfast nook table. Set aside some of your budget for a focal point piece in the rooms that matter most to you. A Formica table and diner-style chairs create retro charm in the kitchen. An armoire with hand-painted panels adds a crafty artisan touch.
- Accessories: Extend your house decor's theme with accessories. An architectural element adds visual pop to the room, be it an arch over the kitchen window, cornices as supports for a floating shelf or a ceiling medallion in plaster relief. Use textiles to add color and texture. A wool rug with an intricate design can define space in an open living area. Scatter floor cushions, throw pillows and throws in various patterns across furniture and by windows, connecting them with a common detail or motif. Bring nature into your home with accessories as well. Fill bottles, vases, pails, pitchers and teacups with wildflowers, sprigs of herbs, twigs or bouquets of leaves or flowers. Dedicate a display niche or a floating shelf to a tableaux of river rocks and sea glass, or candles set amid shells and coral. No matter what style you choose, integrate family heirlooms, souvenirs from travels, favorite artworks, personal photographs and your own projects into decor to make your house a home.
- 1 x Cool Keyboard Player Resin Sculpture Home Decor