- Retractable networking cable allows you to connect your notebook computer so you can access high-speed networks or the Internet anywhere you go
- Compact size and enhanced functionality make it the ideal accessory to include inside your laptop case
- The flat cable design allows the cable to wind inside the reel, eliminating messiness and tangling
- Compact size fits in bags, pouches, pockets, easy carry
- The High Speed Network Cable can be elongated when used & automatically retracts when it's free
- Connector/Port/Interface: RJ 45
- For Device Type: Laptop
- Scalable up to: Approx.2m / 6.6ft(L)
- The flat Retractable Network Cable design allows the cable to wind inside the reel, eliminating messiness and tangling
- Compact size design to the Retractable Network Cable fits in bags, pouches, pockets, easy carry
- The Retractable Network Cable can be elongated when used & automatically retracts when it's free
- Thesw Cheap Network Cables allow them to wind inside the reel, eliminating messiness and tangling
How to Connect an RJ45 Cable?
In order to connect your computer to the Internet using a broadband connection, you will need to incorporate the use of RJ45 (Cat5) cables. These Ethernet cables are not hard to use. The most difficult part would be deciding which type of RJ45 you need. The RJ45 crossover cable should be used if you want to connect a computer network together, without going through a router or other networking device. If you do desire to use a networking device, you should use the RJ45 straight cable.
RJ45 Crossover Cable
- Ensure that the computers you want to connect the RJ45 crossover cable to has network interface cards (NIC) installed. Most computers have built in NICs. If your computers do not have NICs installed you will need to have one installed on each computer you intend to use
- Power on both computers
- Take one end of the RJ45 crossover cable and connect it to the NIC slot on the back of computer No. 1. It should click into place
- Take the other end of the RJ45 crossover cable and connect it to the NIC slot on the back of computer No. 2.
RJ45 Straight Cable:
- Power on your router or networking device. Power on your computer
- Connect one end of the RJ45 straight cable to the WAN (Wide Area Network) port that is located on the back of the networking device
- Insert the other end of the RJ45 straight cable into the Ethernet port that is located on the back of your computer
- 1 x 2M High Speed RJ 45 Retractable Lan Cable