- Wireless control, easy to install.
- Control motors of Conveyors, Awnings, Winches, electrically operated Doors/Windows/blinds or other Mechanicals and Appliances.
- You can rotate the motor in the positive or reversal direction with the transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance; the wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- Reliable control: The transmitter (Encoding) and the receiver (Decoding) use an 8-bit code.
- One/ several transmitters can control one/ several receivers simultaneously.
- If you use two or more receivers in the same place, you can set them with different codes.
- Transmitting Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
- Model No.: S1FD-AC110 / S1FD-AC220
- Control Mode: Inversion (Press button ▲ -> Positive rotation; Press button ▼ -> Reversal rotation)
- Coding Type: Fixed code
- Coding Setting: By soldering
- Power Supply (Operating Voltage): AC100~120V (S1FD-AC110), AC200~240V (S1FD-AC220)
- Case Size: 110mm x 65mm x 40mm
- Maximum Power: 300W for AC 220V motor
- Model No.: CA-4
- Channel: 4 CH
- Remote Control Distance: 50m / 150ft (theoretically)
- Encode: Fixed code by soldering
- Unit Size: 88mm x 46mm x 20mm
- Power Supply: 1 x 23A -12V battery (included, can be used for 12 months)
The ac power motor remote controller is a reversing controller. You can rotate the motor in the positive or reversal direction with the transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance, wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
With time delay function, the working time of positive/reversal rotation can be adjusted from 10 to 60 seconds. It is suitable for the motors of conveyors, awnings, winches, electrically operated doors/windows/blinds or other mechanicals and appliances.
- 1 x Receiver: S1FD-AC110 / S1FD-AC220 (Inversion Control Mode)
- 1 x Transmitter: CA-4
- 1 x User manual
- 1) Connect the live wire to the "L", and the zero wire to the "N". Connect AC motor to the "OUT" and the zero wire. You can exchange output wires of motor to change the rotating direction of motor.
- 2) Press button ▲: Light 1 shines, motor rotates in the positive direction, and it will stop after a certain time.
Press button ▼: Light 2 shines, motor rotates in the reversal direction, and it will stop after a certain time.
- 3) The working time of positive / reverse rotation can be adjusted from 10 to 60 seconds. Turn R1/R2 clockwise, prolong the working time; Turn R1/R2 anti-clockwise, shorten the working time. When you press button ▲ or button ▼, the motor starts to rotate, it will stop after the working time is expired.
- 4) When the rotation is overdone, if switch S1 or S2 is activated, the motor will stop automatically.
- 5) After press button ▲, you must press button ■ to stop the motor firstly, then press button ▼.
- 6) If you pull out the Jumper of the receiver, you can press directly button ▼ after press button ▲.