- Wireless control, easy to install.
- Control Lights, Motors, Fans, electrically operated Doors/ Locks/ Windows/ Blinds/ Cars or Other Appliances with voltage AC110~240V or DC0~28V.
- You can turn on/off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance; the wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- Reliable control: The transmitter (Encoding) and the receiver (Decoding) use an 8-bit code.
- One/ several transmitters can control one/ several receivers simultaneously.
- If you use two or more receivers in the same place, you can set them with different codes.
- Transmitting Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
- Model No.: S15C-DC09 / S15C-DC12 / S15C-DC24
- Channel: 15 CH
- Control Modes: Toggle, Momentary, Latched
- Coding Type: Fixed code
- Coding Setting: By learning
- Power Supply (Operating Voltage): DC12V±1V (S15C-DC12), DC9V±1V (S15C-DC09), DC24V±1V (S15C-DC24)
- Working Voltage Range of Relay: AC110~240V or DC0~28V
- PCB size: 115mm x 73mm x 16mm
- Static Current: 7~8mA
- Maximum Working Current: 4A / each channel
- Model No.: C-1
- Channel: 1 CH
- Remote Control Distance: 100m / 300ft (theoretically)
- Encode: Fixed code by soldering
- Unit size: 58mm x 39mm x 16mmPower Supply: 1 x 23A -12V battery (included, can be used for 12 months)
This 15CH DC power rf wireless remote control system operates in toggle, momentary and latched control mode (set the mode as you like freely).
It is great for hard to reach lights or other DC/AC electrical devices, remote distance can be 100m (theoretically).
Widely used for gate remote control, motor remote control, garage door remote control, light remote control, etc.
- 1 x Receiver: S15C-DC09 / S15C-DC12 / S15C-DC24 (15 Channels / Three Control Modes)
- 15 x Transmitter: C-1
- 1 x User manual
- 1) Setting method of control mode Toggle: Connect S1.
Control mode Toggle (Relay 1~15): Press -> On; Press again -> Off.
Press button 1: Turn on relay 1 (connect 1 and 2, disconnect 2 and 3)
Press button 1 again: Turn off relay 1 (disconnect 1 and 2, connect 2 and 3)
- 2) Setting method of control mode Latched: Connect S2
Control mode Latched (Relay 1~15): Press -> On, other relays Off; Press other button -> Off.
Press the button of the remote control 1: Turn on relay 1 (connect 1 and 2, disconnect 2 and 3)
Turn off other relays (disconnect 1 and 2, connect 2 and 3)
- 3) Setting method of control mode Momentary: Disconnect S1 and S2.
Control mode Momentary (Relay 1~15): Press and hold -> On; Release -> Off.
Press the button of the remote control 1 and hold: Turn on relay 1 (connect 1 and 2, disconnect 2 and 3)
Release the button: Turn off relay 1 (disconnect 1 and 2, connect 2 and 3)