- Wireless control, easy to install Control Lights, Motors, Fans, electrically operated Doors/ Locks/ Windows/ Blinds/ Cars or Other Appliances with voltage .
- You can turn on/off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance; the wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- Reliable control: The transmitter (Encoding) and the receiver (Decoding) use an 8-bit code.
- One/several transmitters can control one/several receivers simultaneously.
- If you use two or more receivers in the same place, you can set them with different codes.
- Transmitting Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
- Model No.: S4MC-DC09 / S4MC-DC12 / S4MC-DC24
- Channel: 4 CH
- Control Modes: Toggle, Momentary, Latched, Toggle + Momentary
- Coding Type: Fixed code or Learning code
- Coding Setting: By learning
- Power Supply (Operating Voltage): DC12V±1V (S4MC-DC12), DC9V±1V (S4MC-DC09), DC24V±1V (S4MC-DC24)
- Working Voltage Range of Relay: AC110~240V or DC0~28V
- PCB size: 68mm x 48mm x 20mm
- Case size: 75mm x 55mm x 30mm
- Static Current: ≤6mA
- Maximum Power: 4A / each channel
- Model No.: C-4
- Channel: 4 CH
- Remote Control Distance: 100m / 300ft (theoretically)
- Encode: Fixed code by soldering
- Unit size: 58mm x 39mm x 16mm
- Power Supply: 1 x 23A -12V battery (included, can be used for 12 months)
This 4CH rf remote control radio switch operates in toggle, momentary, latched, toggle + momentary control mode (set the mode as you like freely).
With function of memory, if the power is cut off, the relay will return automatically to the previous status after the power is restored.
Widely used for gate remote control, motor remote control, garage door remote control, light remote control, etc.
- 1 x Receiver: S4MC-DC09 / S4MC-DC12 / S4MC-DC24
- 2 x Transmitter: C-4
- Latched: Disconnect Jumper-1 and Jumper-2.
Control mode Latched (Channel 1~4): Press -> On, other relays Off; Press other button -> Off.
- Momentary: Only connect Jumper-1.
Control mode Momentary (Channel 1~4): Press and hold -> On; Release -> Off.
- Toggle: Only connect Jumper-2.
Control mode Toggle (Channel 1~4): Press -> On; Press again -> Off.
- Toggle + Momentary: Connect Jumper-1 and Jumper-2.
Control mode Momentary (Channel 1, 2): Press and hold -> On; Release -> Off.
Control mode Toggle (Channel 3, 4): Press -> On; Press again -> Off.