- High quality of Rectangular Anti-slip bathroom kitchen footcloth soft carpet can be 100% guaranteed
- This good soft carpet is Anti-slip
- Put this modern door rug on the floor of kitchen's or bathroom's door
- Comfortable feeling of this Soft carpet and pretty pattern
- You can put the room doormat rug in your washing machine, but please do not mix it with other clothes
- Please use neutral lotion when you want wash this carpet
- There will be a little depilation and fade at the very beginning, washing it alone and do not mix it with other clothes
- Bear in mind, do not use bleacher and hot water when you wash this modern door rug
- Can't wring out, but let it dry naturally
- Please cut to nail with the scissors, can't draw the glue of the packaging with sudden force, otherwise may damage product structure
- Please do not use softener
- Material: Acrylic
- Size: 80 x 50cm/31.50 x 19.69in(L x W)
- The colorful modern door rug goes anywhere, brightens your porch or any corner of your home
- The home door rug is made of high quality material, durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
How to Remove Burn Marks on Rugs:
If a cigarette or candle burn on your carpet has you steaming, here's a solution that will cool you off. While there's no way to make your carpet look brand-new, you can remove and replace the singed fibers so that you're the only one who'll know the marks were there.
- Gently rub the burned area with lightweight sandpaper or steel wool to remove the melted fibers.
- Brush or vacuum the burned area to remove any ashes or loose singed fiber. If the burn marks are gone, you can stop here. If you can still see the burn, you'll need to remove and replace that area of carpeting (steps 3 through 8).
- Carefully cut out the damaged area with a carpet knife or a utility knife (see A), extending your cut at least 2 inches (5 cm) beyond the burn edges. Make sure you cut only the carpet backing--not your floor beneath.
- Place the cutout on a piece of paper. Trace with a pencil and cut out the pattern.
- Place your template on a carpet remnant. Or you can use carpet from an inconspicuous area, such as the back of a closet. Cut and remove the replacement carpet patch.
- Using a glue gun, cover the back side of the replacement carpet with carpet glue and set the piece in place. Rim the edges with glue to prevent the patch from being dislodged during routine cleaning or use.
- Blend and seal the seams by rolling over the patched area with a carpet tractor (see B).
- Allow the carpet to dry thoroughly before foot traffic resumes.
Tips & Warnings:
- You can find carpet glue and a carpet tractor at most hardware or home supply stores.
- If the burns don't go all the way down to the carpet backing or you're leery about cutting and pasting, you can trim the fibers from the burn hole and glue in replacement fibers. Clip new fibers from a fresh patch of carpet and glue them
- 1 x DADA Fashionable Rectangular Family Home Decor Rug Doormat