USD$ 36.47 (Dropshippers can also enjoy wholesale prices.)
1. 2012 new arrival magnetic resonance wireless charging system for Samsung Galaxy i9300 S3.
2. It will charge your Galaxy i9300 efficiently by this magnetic resonance wireless charging system.
3. It comes with one wireless power transmitter, one receiver case, one plug wall charger adapter.
4. With this wireless charging system product for your Galaxy S i9300, it will make you have great and wonderful times-you can enjoy your movies, music, phone call and internet surfing. You will never worry about shortage of battery power.
5. Receiver Battery Case:
---Input: DC 5V / 500mA-700mA
---Output: DC 5V / 500mA-700mA
6. AC Plug Charger Adapter:
---Input: AC 100-240V/50-60HZ
---Output: DC 19V / 1A
7. Wireless Power Transmitter:
---Working voltage: 5V / 500mA-700mA
---Charging Frequency: 100-200KHZ
What is Qi Wireless Charger
The future is here: public and private charging infrastructure
Smartphones with integrated Qi receivers (Qi phones) are widely available in Japan, Europe, and the USA. The first Qi phones have reached China, India, and most other countries. Some of the prominent Qi phones are:
•· The Nokia Lumia 920 and 820
•· The HTC Droid DNA
•· The Google Nexus 4
•· The LG Spectrum 2
The Samsung Galaxy S3 can be changed into a Qi phone by replacing the battery door. The iPhone 4 and 5 can be made into a Qi phone by using a sleeve or cover.(You Can Buy it in this Page)
You own a Qi phone: where can you charge wirelessly?
You want to charge wirelessly at home, in your office, in your car, and in public areas such as coffee shops and restaurants.
Your private charging infrastructure develops first. That's were you get an immediate benefit from owning a Qi phone. See what user users write about their Qi phone:
"Once you have a wireless charger around, then using it becomes second nature, you top-up more often than you would. It's one tiny hassle removed from the day." - Andrew Orlowski, The Register
"[Wireless charging] is not a must have, but once you have it, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it." Michelle Maisto, eWeek
"The convenience of simply dropping the Nokia Lumia 920 on the Fatboy pillow is great. I have it sitting on my desk so when I am there the Lumia 920 is charging up which can lead to it being charged up more often." Mattew Miller, ZDNet