- Safety & Stable: Hi-tech lithium-ion battery, undergoes drop test, smash test and acupuncture test ensure no fire and explosion in breaking
- Working Temperature: -15 - +50°C
- Normal Capacity: 3500mAh
- Standard Voltage: 3.7V DC
- Battery: Li-ion battery
- Compatible with: SAMSUNG I9000 Galaxy S
- The SAMSUNG Phone Battery offers over-discharging, over- charging, over-current and short-circuit protection, more safeguard for using, long standby time, long talking
- Gilded connecter, better conductive properties, not easy to rust
- The Cheap Phone Batteries is great for saving your money
- A grade li-ion battery cell, high energy environmental protection battery,durable energy conservation, long standby time and long talking time
- The SAMSUNG Phone Battery is thicken and fits the phone, though it does make the phone feel different in your hand
- The Replacement Cell Phone Battery is made by low-temperature injection molding process, long standby time, long talking
- This is a non-OEM product
- The SAMSUNG Phone Battery replacement is thicken and fits the phone, though it does make the phone feel different in your hand
- Back cover protects your phone from nicks and scratches
- The battery extends the time that you can use your device
How to Condition Your Cell Phone Battery?
Conditioning a cell phone battery properly is a process that every purchaser of a new cell phone should follow. Too often, though, new cell phone owners do not follow a proper battery conditioning regimen, resulting in a bricked battery that cannot hold a charge. If you properly condition the battery, it should provide years of use
- Assemble your cell phone as directed. In nearly all cases, your cell phone battery will be partially charged to begin with. Do not plug in your cell phone right away, instead use it normally until the battery is completely discharged. (If you improperly charge your cell phone the first couple of times out, you can easily ruin the battery.)
- Plug your cell phone, battery intact, into a wall charger. Do not charge your cell phone via USB or a car charger the first time out, as the voltage will not be the same. To condition a cell phone battery properly, use the original equipment charger with the proper voltage.
- Use your cell phone as normal, now that it is fully charged. To condition a brand new cell phone, try not to use media or web-heavy functions straight off the bat that will drain the battery quickly. You want the battery to discharge the first few times at a slow, even rate.
- Drain the battery fully before plugging the cell phone in. Do not fall into temptation to plug the cell phone in a second time before the battery is fully drained. While this will not damage your cell phone or battery during standard use, you need to properly condition the cell phone battery by draining it completely before plugging in.
- Repeat the process four or five more times before even thinking about plugging in your cell phone when you still have battery power left. After completing proper cell phone battery conditioning, it will not hurt your cell phone battery to plug the cell phone in every night or to convenient power sources such as USB ports during the day. Conditioned cell phone batteries are meant to be able to catch a few minutes of charge as needed, but it is the first few days that are vital to good conditioning.
- Continue to drain your cell phone battery completely before plugging it in at every available opportunity. Regardless of the age or conditioning of your cell phone battery, it will always last longer over time when discharged fully before charging again.
- Tips & Warnings
Some cell phone batteries are defective from the onset. If your cell phone's battery cannot hold a charge even with proper conditioning, contact your carrier. It will be replaced free of charge under warranty..Always use a charger with the correct voltage rating. Even if the charger's connector is the same size, using a charger with too much power can damage your battery or cell phone..
How to Make Your Cell Phone Battery Last Longer?
Tired of your cell phone battery running out in the middle of your conversation? With these quick and easy tips you will be able to extend the battery life of your "celly".
- Turning the Phone off: Turning the phone off will surely save lots of battery power. When you're not using your phone, try having it off to see how much battery you save.
- Proper Signal: A lot of cell phones lose their signal when in the wrong type of areas, while your phone is searching for a signal, you're losing lots of battery power. Try only using your phone in areas where you have a strong signal.
- Vibrate: The vibrate function on cell phones takes up lots of battery power. By having the phone set to ring tone and vibrate you are using twice as much power. Try setting to a basic ring tone at low volume without the vibrate.
- Backlight: The backlight feature insures that you can read everything on the phone whether it be day or night. This feature takes up excessive battery power. Either turn the backlight off or set it to only stay on a limited amount of time.
- Extra Features: Extra features such as internet, cameras etc. will cause you battery life to drain at a fast rate. Limit the amount of time you use these features.
- Bluetooth: The Bluetooth feature comes in handy for hands free talking, however; it also uses tons of battery power. Also having you bluetooth on constantly enables you to come in contact with virus smart phones.
- Keep Battery Cool: The more your battery heats up, the more likely the battery will drain fast. Try to stay near areas that are cool or room temp.
Prolong the Life of Your Battery:
- Initialize a new battery. New batteries should be fully charged before their first use to obtain maximum capacity. Nickel-based batteries should be charged for 16 hours initially and run through 2-4 full charge/full discharge cycles, while lithium ion batteries should be charged for about 5-6 hours. Ignore the phone telling you that the battery is full--this is normal but is not accurate if the battery is not initialized. DO NOT fully discharge a lithium-ion battery! Unlike Ni-Cd batteries, lithium-ion batteries' life is shortened every time you fully discharge them. Instead, charge them when the battery meter shows one bar left
- Keep the battery cool. Put the battery in the freezer or fridge. Your battery will last longest if used near room temperature, and nothing wears on a battery like extended exposure to high temperatures. While you can't control the weather, you can avoid leaving your phone in a hot car or in direct sunlight, and you don't have to carry your phone in your pocket, where your body heat will raise its temperature. In addition, check the battery while it's charging. If it seems excessively hot, your charger may be malfunctioning
- Charge your battery correctly: In accordance with its type. Most newer cell phones have lithium-ion batteries, while older ones generally have nickel-based batteries. Read the label on the back of the battery or in the technical specifications in the manual to determine which yours is
- Store batteries properly: If your battery will be out of use for a while, disconnect it from the phone and store it in a cool place (the refrigerator is good, but freezing temperatures do not slow oxidation) and away from metal objects. Ensure that the battery is not exposed to moisture; try putting the battery in an airtight container or bag. Lithium ion batteries are not rated to operate at refrigerated temperatures, so let the battery sit outside the refrigerator for at least an hour before using it again. Lithium ion batteries oxidize least when they are stored at 40% charge. Never store a lithium battery at low voltage. Recharge batteries after storage
- Clean the battery contacts on the battery and on the phone. Over time, contacts may accumulate dirt. Clean them with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol to maximize the efficiency of energy transfer. In addition, if the contacts are two different metals, such as gold and tin, accelerated corrosion known as "galvanic or bi-metallic" occurs. Cutting the corrosion from
- 1 x Thickening Battery
- 1 x Back Cover