- Ergonomic design, the bicycle saddle seat is soft and comfortable
- This bicycle saddle seat fits all kinds of bikes
- Bicycle saddle seat is made with a high quality cushion to absorb shock and soften your ride
- Ergonomic shape bicycle seats saddle relieves pressure
- Material: Latex & Steel
- Color: Black
- Side effect. Bicycle saddle seat is made with a high quality cushion to absorb shock and soften your ride
- Ergonomic design, the bicycle saddle seat is soft and comfortable. This bicycle saddle seat fits all kinds of bikes
- Practical and reliable, this bicycle saddle seat will give you more than you paid, do not miss it! Best choice for you
Size in Detail:
How to Install and Adjust a Bike Seat:
- Determine what type of seat post you have. There are two main types: the single-bolt seat post and the two-bolt seat post.
- Install your seat on a single-bolt seat post by loosening the bolt most of the way. Then turn the top half of the clamp 90 degrees and fit the saddle onto the rails. Turn the top clamp back into position and tighten the bolt just enough to hold the seat in place.
- Install your seat on a two-bolt seat post. Some of these posts require that you completely undo one clamp. Fit the saddle onto the grooves and reinsert the bolt that you had to undo (depending on the design, this may require quite a bit of finger dexterity). Tighten both bolts until they hold the seat in place.
- Adjust the tilt of the saddle. Initially, you should adjust the seat so it's level. Later, you may decide you want a slight upward or downward tilt. Some single-post seat posts will have a small set screw to adjust saddle tilt.
- Adjust the fore and aft position. A good general rule says that when the pedal is at the 3 o'clock position, your kneecap should be directly over the center of the pedal. However, you may find that you are more comfortable with the seat slightly forward from this position, or slightly back.
- Tighten the seat. Be careful not to over tighten it. On a two-bolt seat post, you may need to alternate back and forth between the two bolts, tightening a quarter-turn at a time to keep the seat in the desired position.
- 1 x Mountain Bicycle Saddle Seat