- Cheap and practical, easy to stick and remove, these Tree Wall Stickers will be good choices for you to beautify your home
- This innovative wall decor sticker is waterproof and sticky, and it is easy to stick to the wall
- Wall Decor Sticker is convenient and multifunctional to decorate your personal space
- You can use this removable wall sticker to beautify switches, windows, doors and walls
- Also can be used to decorate your glasses, furniture, the ceramic tiles or other places
- DIY with this attractive Wall Decor Sticker, and you can create a cozy feeling of your room
- As stylish gifts, these Wall Stickers are also the best choices for your friends
- Material: PVC
- Elegant tree design will surely bring your room more romantic atmosphere
- Vivid design makes you think "Is it real grass? " And it is so cool and charming
- These tree pattern wall stickers will perfectly decorate your personal space
Size in Detail:
- The suggesting pattern combination size of the wall sticker
- The actual combination size of the wall sticker for delivery
Please kindly note that this is just a standard color select guide for your reference. The color of stickers may have tiny difference from the color you see on your computer. This depends on your monitor
- Put the sticker in the desired position on the wall and hold in place with masking tape at the top with two vertical strips and also apply a centre hinge with masking tape as well
- Remove the two top masking tape strips and peel off the top layer (application tape) toward yourself removing the sticker from the backing paper making sure the sticker lifts cleanly from the backing
- Cut the backing paper off just leaving the application paper and the sticker, prevent the sticker from touching the wall at this stage
- Now apply the sticker to the wall using the squeegee at a 45 degree angle pushing the air out as you go
- As the top half of the sticker has now been applied remove the centre masking tape and apply the bottom half in the same way as you did the top
- Rub over the whole sticker firmly to make sure it's stuck to the wall well
- Slowly peel back the top layer (application tape) at a 180 degree angle back on itself making sure the sticker stays on the wall, if the sticker comes away re-squeegee the sticker
- Stand back and enjoy your new wall sticker
- Wipe the area with a paper towel or clean cloth.
- Aim the steam from an iron directly at the sticker. The heat and moisture will melt and loosen the glue and soften the sticker.
- Rub baby/mineral oil directly on the sticker and/or adhesive goo and let it sit for 15 minutes. Avoid getting the mineral oil directly on a wood wall, as wood can absorb the oil.
- Peel off the sticker, using your fingernails. If all of the adhesive goo does not come off, apply the mineral oil again.
- Wash the area with a light mixture of dish soap and water, then wipe it off with a paper towel or clean cloth.
Prepare your wall
- A wall sticker is generally part of the decorative scheme of a room. Be sure the color on the wall is the color you would like for the background of your sticker. Think about the colors of the sticker and how the color of the wall will look with this sticker. It is much easier to paint the wall before the sticker has been applied. Once a color has been chosen, wash the wall. Using a damp sponge, wipe the wall, making sure any dust is removed, to create an ideal surface for the sticker to be applied. Let the wall dry thoroughly before applying the sticker.
Arrange the stickers
- Wall stickers are difficult to remove and replace once they've been applied to the wall. Lay out your design and the placement of the stickers before applying them to the walls. Using painter's tape, apply the stickers with their backing intact to the wall. When arranging the stickers for the final composition, see how they relate to each other on the wall. Avoid having them too close or apart. Draw registration marks with a pencil along the edge of the backing. These will be used to placing the stickers on the wall.
Applying the stickers
- Once the wall is clean and dryl, begin applying the stickers to the wall. Remove the backing and situate on the wall using the registration marks. Keeping the other stickers attached to the wall with the painters tape and apply one sticker at a time. Make sure the sticker is thoroughly smoothed without air bubblea. Start at one edge of the sticker, smoothing with the side of your hand, pushing air bubbles out as the sticker is applied. Once this is complete, rub across the entire sticker with a hard, flat object, like a squeegee, to properly secure the sticker. Remove the top layer from the sticker once it is thoroughly applied to the wall. If the stickers are large, it's best to work with another person. Avoid letting the sticker stick to itself once the backing is removed. Peel away part of the backing first and peel away more as the sticker is applied.