- Sensor: 1/18 inch analog CMOS
- Array Size: 320 x 240 (NTSC)
- View Angle: 54°
- LED: 2 pcs (light adjustable)
- Focal Distance: 3-6cm
- LCD: 2.4inch TFT 234x320 pixel
- Video Out Format : NTSC
- Level of Waterproof: IP68
- Outer Diameter of Camera: 10mm
- Outer Diameter of Tube: 6.8mm
- Length of Metal Tube: 1m
- Continuous Working Time: 10h(Max)
- Battery: 4 X AAA
- Body Size(LxWxH): 81 x 75 x 62mm/2.2 x 1.8 x 1.5in(Max)
- Handle Size: Φ40 x 110mm/1.3 x 3in(Max)
- Tool Box Size: 325 x 190 x 73mm/10.0 x 5.0 x 1.9in(Max)
- Store Temperature: -20°C~+80°C
- Operation Temperature: -10°C~+50°C
- Operation Humidity: 15%~95%
- 2 adjustable white LED lighting
- Lens: F2.8 view of angele 54
- 1/18inch analog CMOS
- Focal distance:3-6cm
- Lens outer diameter 10mm
- NTSC TV Video output
- Picture vertical mirror function
- Metal tube in 1meter length
- Tube outer diameter 6.8mm
- 2.4inch color LCD: 234 x 320 pixels
- Powered by 4 x AAA batteries
- PE covered tube, ABS handler
- Magnetic & Hook accessories
- Security/Law: Enforcement and SalVage Usable for inspecting smuggled goods like drug,gun and helping to solve cases or rescue in the case of building/house collapse for police/military tactics training or attack for security observation.
- Air/Water Pipe Cleaning: Helpful in checking pipes before or after cleaning rust, corrosion, dust, block.
- Automotive: Identify and improve the quality of engines, gear, chassis, fuel sytem, electronic cord.
- Aviation: The sewer pipe camera is easy and effective for checking turbines, impellers, combustion chamber or fuselages.
- Marine: Used to examine diesel engines, pipes, boilers,ect.
- Mechanics: Used for detecting defects or wear of engines, examining gear boxes and hydraulic systems. Save and eliminate down time
- Electronic Industry: Examined for marking sure the wiring conditions of precision instrument and checking machine performance,etc
- Sewer Pipe Drain Borescope Inspection Camera HH609
- The pipe drain camera is with brand new portable 2.4inch wide screen TFT-LCD monitor
- The sewer pipe camera is with 1/18 inch analog CMOS image sensor, captures HD pictures
- Comes with a tool box, easy and convenient to take the sewer pipe camera with you
How to Clean a Borescope:
- Blow dirt and dust from the surfaces of the objective lens and eyecup window lens with a can of compressed air. Use the canned air to blow off dust from the mirror surface of the mirror tube by pulling the scope one inch out of the mirror tube. The mirror tube allows you to see sideways or straight ahead with your borescope.
- Clean the lens window lightly of dust and fingerprints, using just a few strokes with a cotton swab dampened in acetone or isopropyl alcohol, commonly known as rubbing alcohol.
- Wipe the lens window lightly, using a dry cotton swab so as not to smear it.
- 1 x Video Borescope
- 1 x Tool Box
- 1 x Video Cable
- 1 x Hook and Magnet Accessories