- CCD Type: 1/3" SHARP
- Signal Format: PAL / NTSC (Optional)
- Resolution: 420TV
- Illumination: 1.0 Lux
- IR LED: 22Pcs
- SNR: ≥ 48dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output Rate: 1.0 Vp-p / 75Ω
- White Balance Mode: Auto
- AGC: Auto
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50 (1/60) ~ 1/100000 Minutes
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Synchronization Mode: Synchronization Inside
- Lens Interface: CS / Small Lens Optional
- Lens Adapter: 6mm
- Working Voltage: DC12V ± 5%
- Working Temperature: -10℃- +50℃ 40 - 90%
- IR Function: 4" short loop with a small lens hemisphere has the feature
- Infrared Light Instance: 15m
- 1/3" SHARP CCD 420TV Lines 1.0 Lux Illumination IR Dome Camera
- The CCD Dome Camera offers several advantages when used as part of home security systems
- High quality material makes the IR Dome Camera durable and reliable for long time use
How to Install a Dome Camera in a Home Security System:
- Select the location where you would like to install the dome camera
- Drill holes to install the mounting bracket
- Insert the camera into the dome and connect wiring, if necessary
- Adjust the camera to the correct position
- Test the dome camera to make sure it is working properly
How to Clean a Dome Camera:
- Apply Lexan cleaning solution liberally to the washable mitt. Gently wring out the washable mitt.
- Attach the washable mitt to the mitt holder. Attach the mitt holder to the extension pole.
- Grasp the pole and lift the end with the mitt up toward the dome camera.
- Cradle the dome of the dome camera with the mitt so that the mitt surrounds the entire dome.
- Rotate the pole clockwise so that the mitt rotates around the dome of the security dome camera. Reverse direction and rotate the mitt counterclockwise. Remove the mitt. Let the dome camera dry.
- Reapply Lexan cleaning solution to the washable mitt. Repeat the cleaning process of rotating the mitt clockwise and then counterclockwise on the dome of the dome camera. Remove the mitt and let the dome camera dry.
- Remove the mitt holder from the extension pole. Remove the washable mitt from the mitt holder. Clean the washable mitt in cold water and let it dry.
Neighbors and visitors will think that you have a complete video surveillance system
The motion detector sensor and activation light makes it appear to be an actual security camera
Customers and coworker will think that you have a complete video surveillance system
Have fun watching how friends and family react when they think they are being video taped
The motion detector sensor and activation light makes it appear to be an actual security camera
Help prevent or deter suspicious activity by placing the security camera to survey the areas
How to Protect Your Home With an Wired Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time.
If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- Don't touch CCD or lens
- Make camera away from violent attack
- Don't use any unidentified power supply
- Make camera lens away from strong light
- Avoid installation in unstable places (shake, wet, high temperature, cold, etc)
- Avoid operation out of the following conditions, temperature -20℃~+50℃, humidity less than 85%
- Do not open its cover of the pickup Camera. Otherwise its function of waterproof will be ineffective
- Please the keeping glass surface clean. Otherwise it may make light sensor an expiration
- Any changes or modifications in construction of this device which aren't expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment
- Recommend to use a regulated DC 12V power supply unit with Camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit
- Please according to the technique parameter within the scope of rule the electric voltage area, electric current area usage
- Cameras in the household appliance, please read carefully before using this specification
- Please do not arbitrarily open the camera, if it fails, please contact the dealer or contact our company
- Please note that the working temperature of the camera and the use of environmental requirements and avoid excessive goods at low temperature, to avoid flooding and rain, dust and moisture to minimize erosion, otherwise they will damage the camera or affect the performance
- Cameras at the waist to avoid the sunlight , direct light, otherwise they will damage CCD
- CCD not to hand-to-surface, if there is dirt that can be used tampons or lens cleaning paper, if the dirt is difficult to remove, you can use water-diluted neutral detergent scrubbing, do not use with corrosive solution
- With the camera to match the power supply must be certified through the security, the output voltage, current, voltage polarity and operating temperature, etc. must meet the requirements of this camera
- There is thunder and lightning in the case of using this camera, please note that the installation of lightning protection equipment or electric plug and unplug the power cable, so to prevent because of lightning and power line two pairs of cameras Chung harm
- Reliable for the camera work and a satisfactory image, the power cord and video cable not to long, otherwise they will be in line to increase the wear and tear caused by camera or video signal voltage range of less than
- Cameras in order to prevent falling, please do not let the camera placed in unstable triangular frame, a bracket was easy to goods other objects on, otherwise, would result in children or adults were injured, while the camera will be severely damaged
- The installation of cameras must be firm, not because of its loose cargo could fall into the human body and cause damage to other items
- The camera can not be placed in the radiator or heater resistors near or above
- The camera function the rear of the switch at the factory had been set to default mode, if not necessary, the user not to arbitrarily switch
- 1 x 1/3" SHARP CCD 420TV Lines 1.0 Lux Illumination IR Dome Camera