- Size: 21.5 x 25 x 8.5cm / 8.5 x 9.8 x 3.3in (W x H x T)
- Material: PU leather
- Shoulder Strap: Single strap
- Rigidity: Soft
- Color: Light brown
- The men shoulder bag design is very reasonable and feel comfortable when using
- The leather shoulder bag is designed with sandwich zipper bags, documents bag, zipper camera bag
- Adjustable webbing shoulder strap features a sliding cushion with gripping material that prevents slippage
- There are numerous multi-functioning pockets to accommodate all your things
- Zipper pockets build in the business shoulder bag for added storage options, such as phone pouch
- This men shoulder bag features elegant and stylish design with pockets for all men
- The Men Shoulder Bag is big enough for you to organize all your daily necessities
- This Leather Shoulder Bag is durable and comfortable enough. Best choice for you
- Personalize your wearing style with this stylish Men Shoulder Bag. The Men Shoulder Bag was finished with durable zipper closures for easy on and off
- This men shoulder bag is made of high quality material that ensures durability
How to Clean Leather Bag:
- Treat yourself to an expensive luxury leather handbag only to later discover that something has stained its surface. Different types of leather require different cleaning and maintenance techniques for optimal results, but all retail leather-cleaning products have certain elements in common. Some type of emulsifying solution is used to break down and dissolve surface dirt and oil-based stains (this includes ink). This solution usually contains some type of alcohol as the primary emulsifying agent, although a chemical name or a trademarked/copyrighted term may be listed instead with the ingredients. Some type of gently moisturizing or conditioning substance is applied to replace lost natural oils and to restore suppleness and sheen. In the vast majority of cases, careful handling and the use of simple household items will clean your leather handbags just as well.
- Apply rubbing alcohol to a cotton ball.
- Gently pat the stained area, using very little pressure. Avoid rubbing vigorously if possible.
- Allow the alcohol to remain on the bag undisturbed for 15 minutes or until dry.
- Stroke the area lightly with the alcohol-soaked cotton ball to see if the stain has improved or been removed. Repeat if you are not yet satisfied. If the stain is gone, continue to the next step.
- Discard the first cotton ball. Place a small amount of oil onto a fresh cotton ball. Gently rub the oil onto the bag wherever the alcohol was used. Use another dry cotton ball to remove any excess oil before using your handbag again.
- 1 x Men's PU Leather Vertical Shoulder Bag