- Flap Messenger Bag with unique design creates an eye-catching visual effect
- Special closure Flap Messenger Bag keeps the security of your belongings
- You can use the Flap Messenger Bag as a messenger bag or a shoulder bag
- This Canvas Shoulder Bag has adjustable strap, which you can choose the different ways to meet your needs
- Made of high quality material, durable for long time using
- This fashion Men Canvas Bag is perfect for going to work and other important occasion
- Material: Canvas
- Color: Coffee,Khaki
- Size: 24CM x 26CM x 7CM (W x H x T)
- From the full-scale view, this high quality Men Canvas Bag can give you comfortable touch and be durable
- Unique design creates an eye-catching visual effect, the Canvas Shoulder Bag has a clean and simple design that works for everyday use
- Polished styling make this Mens Essentials Bag the perfect bag for work and everyday
- The Flap Messenger Bag is very cool and don't have soil, stains, rips or holes
- Your outfit will be made complete with this cool Flap Messenger Bag
- Keep the carrying cool and easy with this casual Flap Messenger Bag
How to Choose a Messenger Bag?
The fit and storage capacity of a messenger bag make it a useful alternative to backpacks and briefcases, as well as a statement of personal style. Keep these tips in mind to ensure selecting one that's right for you.
- What will you be using the bag for? Toting a few books around, or hauling your laptop? Messenger bags vary greatly in size, so specify as much as possible.
- If you're going to use the bag to carry heavy loads, opt for a wide shoulder strap. This prevents shoulder and back soreness. Make sure there's enough extra strap material to adjust it according to your height.
- If you carry a lot of gadgets around, look for a bag with lots of interior pockets. Bags with small pockets on the outside have a tendency to spill their contents. Make sure interior pockets are zippered, not just left open.
- How much wear and tear do you anticipate putting your bag through? If a lot, then perhaps a material like leather isn't the best bet. Canvas bags are cheaper, and generally last for years.
- Messenger bag quality can often vary greatly regardless of the manufacturer. Instead, check for thickness of material (the thicker the better), double-stitching and whether all snaps and zippers are working. If it feels durable and suits your tastes, it's probably a good bet.
- When choosing bag color, opt for one that goes with most of your clothes. The more gaudy the bag is, the harder it will be to match with your wardrobe. Black is always a good bet