- Classic high strength tensile silicon material
- Easy access for device in and out
- Keep your XBOX360 controller safe & protected with style with this silicone skin case cover
- The skin case cover for XBOX360 feautre non-slip surface is great for providing better grip to enhance gaming performance
- The skin case cover for XBOX360 manufactured using premium virgin silicone material
- Smooth and washable design ensures comfort and cleanliness
- Unique design allows easy access to all buttons, controls & ports without having to remove the skin
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Compatible with: XBOX360
- Material: Silicon
- Color: Green & White
- Size: 15 x 11 x 3cm/5.9 x 4.3 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- The Xbox controller skin seems to be a cloth to controller
- This Xbox controller skin will protect your controller
- It will be easy for you to use the controller after taking this Xbox controller skin on
- 1 x Silicone Skin Case Cover
How to Install XBox 360 Mod Chip
The Xbox 360 game console is very popular, and many gamers have wanted to add new features to it that Microsoft has never gotten around to or isn't interested in including. This has led to the creation of a chip that modifies the way the Xbox 360 works to allow for programs and modifications to be installed. Putting in a Xbox 360 mod chip requires a careful and precise installation, but will greatly increase the game console's capabilities.
Opening the Case of the Xbox 360
- Take out the power plug and audio and video cables from the Xbox 360. Remove the faceplate by putting one hand inside of the door that covers the USB ports and squeeze the top and bottom of the faceplate with the other hand. Pull off the faceplate.
- Bend the gray ventilation shield on the right side so that you can see inside. Take the long thin stick and push it down through the white holes where the clips attach to the ventilation shield. Pull out the tabs inside attached to the gray piece of plastic to release the clips so the plastic comes loose.
- Press the button on the front of the console and remove the gray piece of plastic from the left side by repeating the actions done on the right side.
- Turn the console upside down and pry off the four clips holding the top sheet of the console to the bottom using the flat edged screwdriver. Lift off the top of the bottom shelf so you can see inside.
- Use the Torx screwdriver to remove the 14 silver screws and the eight black screws inside of the console. Turn the console right side up and lift off the outer shell.
Installating the Mod Chip
- Take the header pins that come with the Xbox mod chip installation kit. Plug these pins into the open holes on the motherboard that can accept these pins.
- Take the soldering iron and carefully solder the connection between each pin and its corresponding hole in the motherboard.
- Wait for the solder to cool down.
- Attach the Xbox 360 mod chip to the pin headers so that the pin headers line up with the holes in the mod chip.
- Take the soldering iron and solder the small wire from the Xbox 360 mod chip to the small hole in the motherboard called the d0 point. Wait for the solder to cool.
- Reverse the disassembly process to put the Xbox 360 console back together. Plug in the power and audio and video cables. Turn on the Xbox 360 and enjoy using its new features.
Tips & Warnings
- Always work in a clean and well lit space to avoid getting dust inside of the Xbox 360 console. Wear a static electricity strap to remove the chance of damaging the Xbox 360's electronics when touching them.
If you are not satisfied with our product or service, please contact us first, most are responded with in 24 business hours.
Our products are direct from factory, there is no middle man, no high markup, so we can provide quality items yet very competitive price
We work hard to make sure EVERY CUSTOMER 100% SATISFIE