- This elegant Floral Decor Rose Bouquet Artificial Silk Flower arrangement is sure to brighten up the holiday season
- The deep rich colors of this rose bouquet will add warmth and relaxation to your surroundings
You will love this Floral Decor Silk Artificial Flower with Flowerpot
- Insert the flower bouquet in the vase, and place it ar the desk, corner or head of the bed to adorn your home. Incredibly elegant, this flower arrangement is made to enhance any setting
- Accent your dining table with Bouquet Artificial Silk Flower in embossed pineapple bowl. and this arrangement comes in a glass vase with liquid illusion, rose bouquet which completes its elegance quite nicely Blooms in varying stages of maturity Artificial water set in a unique glass vase
- The Floral Decor Silk Artificial give your table add beauty
- Floral Decor Silk Artificial includes 7 flowers and 3 buds
- Place it at your desk or the head of a bed to adorn
- Perfect for decoration, bridesmaid on wedding or other occasions
- Complete your decoration with these beautiful flowers
- Incredibly elegant, this flower arrangement is made to enhance any setting
- Use as shown or cut to make your own flower arrangements, corsages, wedding bouquets etc
- Personalized flower bouquet flowerpot affinity reception table decorations
- Total Height: 25cm/9.8in
- Flower Diameter: 6-7cm/2.4-2.8in
- Material: Silk
- This floral decor rose bouquet artificial silk flower, perfect for decoration, bridesmaid on wedding or other occasions
- Place it at your desk or the head of a bed to adorn, complete your decoration with these beautiful flowers
- Rose Bouquet standing 9.8 inches tall, it's the perfect size to grace your desk, coffee table, or kitchen window sill
How to clean silk flowers?
Silk flowers lose there color to dust,simple way to clean your silk flowers ,fast and easy
- Place your silk flowers in the plastic bag ,then add 1/2 cup salt
- then shake ,shake ,and shake some more
- 2remove flowers from the bag and shake all lose salt off
- 3If dust is not off shake some more
How to Decorate a Wedding With Silk Flowers?
To save money and guard against wilting, decorate your wedding with silk flowers. Use them for all or part of your ceremony, everything but the bouquets or for only part of the day, like the reception. Find and buy silk flowers at a local florist or at a local hobby shop. If buying from separate stores, make sure all the colors match between flowers and with the wedding colors.
- Use silk flowers for decorating the chapel or venue in which the ceremony will take place. Typical places flowers are placed include the altar, the entrance, the guest book and sides of the pews. Choose silk flowers for the altar especially, as the guests are not close enough to notice the difference.
- Make a decorative hanging basket with the silk flowers for the reception area. Hanging baskets look best when made with roses and tulips. Hang the basket over the gift area or in a corner that people will notice. Keep your reception flowers either consistent with the ceremony or distinctively and markedly different.
- Design centerpieces for the tables at the reception with silk flowers. A simple tall glass vase looks stunning with silk calla lilies or birds of paradise. Arrange a seasonal grouping of flowers inside a tall vase or use shorter vases and have silk roses, daisies or orchids sticking out. Fill the bottom of the vases with glass stones or pebbles to make up for the lack of water.
- Add silk flowers to your wedding cake instead of plastic or to minimize caloric intake with less frosting. Place them on the top or sides of the cake, as you wish. Remove before cutting and serving the cake.
Tips & Warnings:
- As bouquets and boutonnieres are carried with the wedding party, it is best to have them made from fresh flowers to give the wedding ceremony a classier feel. They can be made out of silk, but it is generally not suggested.
- 1 x Floral Decor Rose Bouquet Artificial Silk Flower