- Holding Force: 280kg / 600Lbs
- Input Voltage: 12/24VDC+10%
- Working Current: DC12V, DC24V+10%
- Working Current: 12V/500mA, 24V/250mA
- Optional Bracket: ABK-280UL, ABK-280L, ABK-280ZL
- Suitable for: Wooden door, glass door, metal door, fireproof door
- Signal Output: Dry Contact, max rating of contact current 3A
- LED: Red indicates the door is unlock, green indicates the door is lock
- Time: 0/3/6/9sec(optional)
- Surface Temperature: ≤+20°C
- Operating Temperature: -10~+55°C(14-131°F)
- Suitable Humidity: 0~95%(Relative Humidity)
- Finishes for Shell: Anodized electroplating process
- Finishes for Magnetic: Zinc
- Finishes for Armature: Zinc
- Lock Size: 250 x 48.5 x 25mm / 9.84 x 1.90 x 0.98in(L x W x H)
- Armature Plate Size: 180 x 38 x 11mm / 7.08 x 1.49 x 0.43in(L x W x H)
- Collinear load test 280kg(600Lbs)
- Magnetic Door Lock adopts Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC(optional)
- The standard voltage is 12VDC when finished
- MOV provides reverse current protection
- Anti-residual magnetism designed
- High strength material, anodized aluminum housing
- Magnetic Door Lock is designed with no mechanical bolt
- Magnetic Door Lock increases the holding force, dual isolative hosing
- A high quality Electronic Door Lock guaranteeing the safety of your house. So what are you still waiting for?
- Single Electric Magnetic Lock is suitable for wooden door, glass door, metal door and fireproof door
- An electrical current passes through the electromagnets and holds the armature plate, and therefore the door, tightly closed. Only those with access cards can go through the door
How to Clean a Magnetic Door Lock:
Magnetic door locks are made up of an electromagnet in the door frame that, when activated, securely magnetizes and locks to a plate that is attached to the door. Usually either a keypad or a card reader unlocks magnetic doors. Over time, especially when outdoors, locks and keypads become grungy. Dirty reader heads inside the card slot can also cause card reader malfunction. Magnetic door locks are operated by electricity, so it is important when cleaning to not allow water or cleaning fluids to seep into the keypad or card reader and cause damage to the electronics.
- Switch off the main electrical switch that controls the magnetic locking system.
- Spray the lock, keypad and/or card reader slot with compressed air to remove loose particles. Be sure to hold the can of compressed air in an upright position so no liquid drips out.
- Clean the surfaces, keypad buttons and mouth of the card slot with antibacterial wipes or a lint-free cloth dampened with rubbing alcohol. Ring out the wipe or cloth to remove excess moisture before using it. Twist it and let it drip until no more drips come off. This will ensure that no moisture will get underneath the keys or seep into any seams or cracks. Do not spray cleaning product directly onto the lock. Wrap the cloth around one finger to help get into small areas and corners. Cotton swabs and balls can also be used if necessary.
- Clean the inside of your card reader slot with a card reader cleaning card. Cleaning cards can be purchased from credit card supply companies. Insert the cleaning card into the slot five or six times, just like you would a regular card. Wait one minute to let the card and reader dry. Insert the cleaning card into the slot five or six more times. Throw away the card.
- 1 x Set of Single Door Electric Magnetic Lock with 280kg Holding Force LED & Time Delay Function