- Lens of this snowboard goggles is anti-ultraviolet, shatterproof, dustproof, anti-fog, anti-pressure and scratch-proof
- This pair of ski snowboard goggles is equipped with comfortable soft foam padding on the inside of the frames
- Adjustable elastic head strap design of this ski goggles make users more comfortable in ski or skate sports
- This ski snowboard goggles will make you look so fashionable. There is no doubt that such ski glasses will make you outstanding in your skiing sports
- Practical and stylish for all outdoor sports and activities
- Material: PC(lens)
- This pair of ski Anti-UV Ski Glasses Goggles is equipped with comfortable soft foam padding on the inside of the frames
- Adjustable elastic head strap design of this Windproof Ski Glasses Goggles make users more comfortable in ski or skate sports
- This ski snowboard goggles will make you look so fashionable, there is no doubt that such ski glasses will make you outstanding in your skiing sports
How to Clean Ski Goggles:
Wearing ski goggles while going down the slopes can keep snow and dirt from getting into your eyes. These goggles can also prevent the shine of the sun from blinding you while skiing. In order to keep your ski goggles in top condition, you will need to clean your ski goggles from time to time. It is vital that you know the safe and proper way to clean your ski goggles as the last thing you want to do is ruin this important piece of equipment.
- Begin by purchasing a ski goggles cleaning kit. Included in this kit is ski goggle cleaner and a microfiber towel. It is important to use cleaner made just for goggle lenses as you don't want to ruin the lenses. The microfiber towel will keep you from scratching the lenses while cleaning them.
- Fold the microfiber towel in half.
- Spray one side of the towel (or place drops in the towel if using drops) so that the towel is moist but not soaking wet.
- Wipe one lens of the ski goggles with the wet part of the towel until all dust and dirt has been removed. Then, flip the towel over and wipe the lens in order to dry it.
- Get the towel wet again and wipe off the opposite side of the lens. Dry it with the opposite side of the microfiber towel.
- Repeat this process with the opposite lens.
Tips & Warnings:
- Use baby wipes to wipe off the other parts of the ski goggles. Be cautious to not wipe the lenses of the goggles with these baby wipes, though, as you could damage the lenses.
- 2 x Pairs of Ski Glasses Goggles
- 2 x Glasses Cloth
- 2 x Glasses Bags