- The baby sleep positioner features cute design
- This baby sleep pillow is washable and very soft to feel
- This baby sleep positioner is made of highly-quality material
- With healthy material, this baby sleeping positioner is not harmful to baby's skin
- Your baby surely will have right and good sleep with the baby sleep positioner
- Coating Material: Cotton
- Stuffing Material: PP Cotton
- Size: 10 x 18cm/3.9 x 7.1in(H x W)
- Adjustable Distance: 12~28cm/4.7~11in
- The baby sleeping positioner could keep baby safe and comfortable throughout the night or some other time
- With this baby sleep positioner, you will not worried about the sleep posture of your baby
- With healthy material, it is not harmful to baby's skin; your baby surely will have right and good sleep with the baby sleep positioner
- This baby sleep pillow allows for maximum breathability and minimum heat buildup, while keeping baby in right position throughout the night
NOTE: The product is randomly in delivery
How to Use a Baby Sleep Pillow Sleep Positioner?
A sleep positioner can help your newborn in a number of ways: if he has reflux, raising his head can alleviate painful symptoms. If he's getting a flat spot on his head from sleeping in the same position, you can use the positioner to vary his head's angle ever so slightly from night to night. You can even use a positioner in the family bed, to prevent you rolling onto your newborn. If you follow all the safety guidelines, a positioner can often help your newborn get more restful and healthful sleep.
- Choose a sleep positioner that's breathable. Your newborn may roll into it and not be able to roll back, so it's crucial that he be able to breathe through it. Choose one made of mesh if possible.
- Remove all the packaging from the sleep positioner, including any stickers that can come off and pose choking hazards.
- Wash your sleep positioner before you use it for the first time, to remove any potential chemical residue that might be lingering from the manufacturing process.
- Set up the sleep positioner in your baby's crib or in the family bed. Its bolsters, which are the parts that keep your newborn in a good sleep position, should be firmly attached. Usually they're attached with Velcro to make removing and washing them easier. Make sure you press the Velcro together firmly so the bolsters don't come loose. If you've got a sleep positioner with an elevated head area, place the positioner so the head area is where you want your baby's head to rest.
- Check that all Velcro patches are covered up, so their rough surfaces won't scratch your baby.
- Place your newborn in the sleep positioner. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends you put your baby to sleep on his back, because this may reduce the risk of SIDS. Since your newborn can't roll over yet, sleeping on his stomach may be dangerous if he obstructs his air flow while doing so, because he may not be able to free himself.
- Adjust the bolsters of the sleep positioner so they're snugly against your baby's sides. This will keep him in one position and prevent rolling.
- Place your baby slightly on his left or right side each night if you're using the sleep positioner to alleviate plagiocephaly, or a flat spot on baby's head. Vary his position nightly, but never place him on his stomach.
- 1 x Baby Sleep Positioner